FIFA 21

Can get DCL PotM for about 15k outlay + untradeables. Anyone used him and had much joy?

He's bang average. Cost me 30k + what I had in my club when it first came out. His low balance lets him down.

I'm hoping if he stays on his current trajectory he gets a winter refresh upgrade, and the card goes up to an 86+.

Wish they’d hurry up and release some SBCs. Club is absolutely stacked with untraceable players abs I’m having to discard players like Valverde, which is annoying.

Wish they’d hurry up and release some SBCs. Club is absolutely stacked with untraceable players abs I’m having to discard players like Valverde, which is annoying.
I wouldn’t put valverde in an sbc, if he’s untradeable just keep hold. The rating isn’t great for an sbc but he’s class and there’s sure to be a first owner objective again

Played the live friendlies for an objective. Never played swaps before. Came up against someone who chose to have an entire bronze midfield and attack. They got my benzema, suarez & modric and I got 3 bronze attackers!
Bear them 27-0!! :eek: :D wtf even is this swaps:lol:
Daft fucker, I scored with all his bronze forwards

Played my rivals games (rank 1), stagnating in division 3, I’m mid table bang average win one lose one form at the moment so might plow 30k into drafts and see if I get anyone decent in the rewards.

What sort of absolute thundercunt uses a brown ball that looks half the size of a normal ball in a stadium full of shadows. Spent most of the game playing spot the ball.

Had that a few weeks ago and once I took the lead just kept the ball. Messaged him afterward apologising but telling him I had no choice, he was ok about it actually!

Trying to do this week 2 silver challenge, live fut friendly. Played loads of different online friendlies and none seem to work? Any ideas?

Trying to do this week 2 silver challenge, live fut friendly. Played loads of different online friendlies and none seem to work? Any ideas?
Check at the top of the screen when selecting the friendly type, it had live fut friendly to show it’s eligible.

I think there was only two modes which were

Back