FIFA 21

f***ing hell man one more win needed for gold 3 and I come against people clearly in division 1. Getting absolutely spanked by anyone who knows how to use the agile dribbling.
Same. And because I smashed my controller I’ve now fucked myself because my old controller has had it.

I need 1 win and now down to 3 games left..

Who would be the best Premier League CAM in this £100kish price range?

Thinking of player either Firmino or Aguero there.

Lo Celso is quality for me like, one of my favourite players in the game this year and he's 1000 coins currently (in CM tbf though).

Stick him in and save up for KDB

Last edited:
Any way to improve this team? (Clearly I've not given up on this game. I'm like a f***ing addict)

GK: Oblak 91
CB: Sergio Ramos 89
CB: Varane 86
CB: Lenglet 85
RWB: Jesus Navas 84
LWB: Jordi Alba 86
CM: OTW Odegaard 85
CM: Valverde 83
CM: De Jong 85
ST: OTW Suarez 88
ST: Inaki Williams 81

Got 380K. Do I just save up for Fernando Torres to replace Inaki Williams?

Any way to improve this team? (Clearly I've not given up on this game. I'm like a f***ing addict)

Joao Felix is my favourite player in game tbh. Maybe his OTW card. Dribbling is so OP this year

GOLD 3
16 Wins.
No disconnections @Philcore

Got to admit, absolute pits some of the fuckers you come up against. I struggle to win away games.
When I’m the Host I win many more than I lose.

Gk - Neto

Lwb - Marcelo
Lcb - Nacho Fernandez
Cb - Felipe
Rcb - Eder Militao
Rwb - Carvajal

Cm - Odegaard
Cm - Marcos Llorente

Cam - Isco

St - Inaki Williams
St - Rodrigo

Not quite as good as some on here, but only had the game a week and quite happy with this team. Does a job.

Have the foundations of an equally good Bundesliga squad in reserve with a few additions as well.

Gk - Neto

Lwb - Marcelo
Lcb - Nacho Fernandez
Cb - Felipe
Rcb - Eder Militao
Rwb - Carvajal

Cm - Odegaard
Cm - Marcos Llorente

Cam - Isco

St - Inaki Williams
St - Rodrigo

Not quite as good as some on here, but only had the game a week and quite happy with this team. Does a job.

Have the foundations of an equally good Bundesliga squad in reserve with a few additions as well.
Try and get diego carlos. Hes immense

Try and get diego carlos. Hes immense

Hmmm. Could sell some of my German squad but with things not really selling I'm just minded to hold on for now.
My Ben Yedder and inform Gucci can’t run now. Lost 10 of my last WL games so only got 13 wins total. Think my neighbours assume I’m beating the mrs up. Carnage all owa.

God knows what mine think of me. When the game gets laggy I whinge like fuck. Quite loudly as well.

Mendy at left back seems the obvious one like.

Struggled to Gold 1 but it was the most stressful and least enjoyable weekend league I’ve ever played.

can someone tell me how the fuck you’re supposed to receive and control the ball. It feels like they’re waiting an age for the pass to arrive and don’t make any attempt to move towards the pass.

then when it is about to hit their feet, the players do this really awkward and jerky turn and The defender just runs through him and takes the ball.

passing is f***ing atrocious too. To get the pass to the mans feet I need to hold the button for so long that the opponent can just walk up and take it off my foot. If I try and press it quickly for a quick one two, the ball moves literally no more than a yard.

If I somehow do manage to put any decent amount of weight on a pass, it’s a lottery in which direction it goes but 99x of 100 are not within 90 degrees of where I aimed.

It also seems like a defender only has to be within the same postcode as the ball to intercept a pass, steal the ball, block a shot, but they seem to run past/through me as if my players are holograms.

The overall lack of responsiveness is also a huge problem. It’s nigh on impossible to get a player to pass or shoot first time. Can’t be because of low reaction attributes cos even Mbappe can’t do it.

at one point, the ball had been played over the top and Mendy was running back to clear it. For all of 30 yards, I was pressing to clear the ball. Mendy just ran straight into it and knocked it past the keeper for an own goal.

Feels like a lot of this is down to button delay but it can’t all be that

Back