FIFA 21

This game is getting more and more annoying as the weeks go by. Some tit just spammed the bridge move yesterday until they got a lucky bounce, I thought I was going to get beat but equalised in the 91st minute.
2nd time I’ve got duplicate untradable kante in last 2 days. Put in benzema sbc. Doesn’t fit team but handy for next big sbc
It’s worth picking that benzema card up like, he’s half the price of the cheapest 94 so worth it for fodder alone

3 times today I've conceded 3 or 4 mins into ONE minute of added time!! Ffs.

I need a new gk too. No exaggeration, this flash back Joe Hart has started to concede EVERY shot on target.
I've upgraded me squad to 91 rated, full of prime icons, and now I'm just getting blitzed off everyone

3 times today I've conceded 3 or 4 mins into ONE minute of added time!! Ffs.

I need a new gk too. No exaggeration, this flash back Joe Hart has started to concede EVERY shot on target.
I've upgraded me squad to 91 rated, full of prime icons, and now I'm just getting blitzed off everyone
As we have said, might aswell just play with 82 rated players, it will balance it out to make the game even

Sanches done, won’t get a chance to use him until tomorrow so hope he’s worth it.

Anyone recommend position and chemistry? His stats look like he could play anywhere!

Sanches done, won’t get a chance to use him until tomorrow so hope he’s worth it.

Anyone recommend position and chemistry? His stats look like he could play anywhere!
Probably box to box cm.

ive just checked it I can do him and I can, only 1.4K spent to get a Bayern player.

haven’t submitted yet though.

I’ve caved and submitted the sanches sbc. He’ll probably be class but I’ll only have him on 7 chem at the minute.

stuck sambia in who I was playing as a sub cm so I’m looking forward to using him on 10 chem

Been on next gen for a week now, bounced back from my horror show last weekend and cruised back into div 3 and pushing for div 2 again.

Absolutely rinsed my whole team of coins and fodder, so this is what I'm running with now, all untradeable. Gunna start taking untradeable rivals rewards to build up some stock for TOTS.

Back