FIFA 21

This is probably old hat for you lot but this Youtube vid has been a revelation for me.

My current team,

and the team I change to in-game,

Love to get that Fut Birthday Tomori card but it is very expensive.

Last edited:

This is probably old hat for you lot but this Youtube vid has been a revelation for me.

My current team,

Don’t get Tomori, there’s a reason his price has plummeted. Was awful for me.

My current team,

What instructions do you use for 424 mate? I switched to 4222 last night, first two game was absolutely rampant then proceeded to get my arse handed to me over and over. Did Sanches and Benzema POTM as have Diatta up front who is lethal in a 2 striker formation but not as effective as a lone striker and wasn't keen on 532.

What instructions do you use for 424 mate? I switched to 4222 last night, first two game was absolutely rampant then proceeded to get my arse handed to me over and over. Did Sanches and Benzema POTM as have Diatta up front who is lethal in a 2 striker formation but not as effective as a lone striker and wasn't keen on 532.
The only thing I change is come back on defence and aggressive interceptions.

Been a having a right laugh on that Goalkeepers mode on friendlies, been a fun break from rivals. Got Kubo from party bag like :(

Did that 83+ double upgrade to clear some space from my transfer list. What a surprise, 2 x 83s, including Dzeko who was in the team I submitted and whom I have packed countless times this year, nearly always untradable. Now I remember why I normally avoid these.

Back