FIFA 21

Not sure what the update has done, but it's fucked me again. Just gone 8 games in a row, losing them all. All of them I was Fifa scripted to fuck. I didn't win one single 50-50, I was conceding from him hitting the post and it miraculously coming straight back to him. Making tackles, only to not come away with the ball. My goalkeeper coming for crosses and missing the ball. Everything that could have fucked me today, has. Had a right shit day and feel proper sorry for myself.
Having the same bither , had to turn it off, 50/50/ just go through my player and the opponent just runs on and scored. If I win a challenge it’s a foul. Turned off before chocked the controller through the telly

Last edited:
Not sure what the update has done, but it's fucked me again. Just gone 8 games in a row, losing them all. All of them I was Fifa scripted to fuck. I didn't win one single 50-50, I was conceding from him hitting the post and it miraculously coming straight back to him. Making tackles, only to not come away with the ball. My goalkeeper coming for crosses and missing the ball. Everything that could have fucked me today, has. Had a right shit day and feel proper sorry for myself.

same. Can’t buy a win. Gone from Division 1 to 3. Can’t even get close to opponents no matter how I defend. Players don’t run. Passes always well short

same. Can’t buy a win. Gone from Division 1 to 3. Can’t even get close to opponents no matter how I defend. Players don’t run. Passes always well short

The one game that I looked like winning, 3-0 up, my analogue stick quite literally snapped in my hand. No idea how. Took it apart and it's snapped. Ended up having to quit out, I was gutted.

Aye he’s quality, if you can get a left foot finesse shot off it usually flies in. I’ve been banging them in from 25 yards out

Class! His card looks ridiculously good & balanced. Can build my team around him to get him on 10 chem starting so think I'll go for it.

Class! His card looks ridiculously good & balanced. Can build my team around him to get him on 10 chem starting so think I'll go for it.
He’s very cheap to be honest, I think I didn’t spend anything to get him but he’s well worth 100k.

He’s deadly anywhere in or around the box, either finesse or chip and it goes in. My only problem is linking him as I need to use mukiele who I hate. I could but kante but I’m keeping coins for now.

hopefully icon swaps bring something decent out.

He’s very cheap to be honest, I think I didn’t spend anything to get him but he’s well worth 100k.

He’s deadly anywhere in or around the box, either finesse or chip and it goes in. My only problem is linking him as I need to use mukiele who I hate. I could but kante but I’m keeping coins for now.

hopefully icon swaps bring something decent out.

Why don't you like Mukiele? I've bought him to link up for chem, and using Sissoko which I hate as everyone uses him but no one else to use and not enough coins for the likes of Kante.

Team is (352);

IF Watkins - Werner
Alessandrini
Alba - Veron - Sissoko - Dembele
Mukiele - Koulibally - Manolas
Handanovic​

Havertz, IF Vidal and Cuadrado out to make way. Everyone on 10 except Mukiele and Werner on 8.

Why don't you like Mukiele? I've bought him to link up for chem, and using Sissoko which I hate as everyone uses him but no one else to use and not enough coins for the likes of Kante.

Team is (352);

IF Watkins - Werner
Alessandrini
Alba - Veron - Sissoko - Dembele
Mukiele - Koulibally - Manolas
Handanovic​

Havertz, IF Vidal and Cuadrado out to make way. Everyone on 10 except Mukiele and Werner on 8.
He’s awful as a rb due to work rates, he ends up drifting out of position and not getting back quick enough. As a cb he should be fine.
Milan through RTTF Kessie will be a monster at 84
I panic sold Portu when they went 1-0 down, didn’t lose anything so that’s fine.

I picked up kessie just because I like the look of the card

Just read a review of 87 Butra and he sounds as good as he was last year so selling Socrates and Rivaldo to buy him, means I’ll have to put Richarlison back in for chem but I’ll take that chance 😁

Now played 12 today. 1 win, 11 losses. I have a record of 112-4-42, so I'm usually decent. This update has fucked me. I just lost to someone scoring to make it 4-3 to him, and he scored in the 96th minute. There was only 1 minute of stoppage time. I don't understand how everytime they update the game, they fuck it up.

Now played 12 today. 1 win, 11 losses. I have a record of 112-4-42, so I'm usually decent. This update has fucked me. I just lost to someone scoring to make it 4-3 to him, and he scored in the 96th minute. There was only 1 minute of stoppage time. I don't understand how everytime they update the game, they fuck it up.

I don’t understand that rule where as long as you’re in the final third the game can keep running. Been on both sides but it just doesn’t make sense. Should be a maximum of 30 secs extra if you’re on the attack.

Back