FIFA 21

You could probably build a decent hybrid with some of the best Serie A players like.

Sell Kante, Gomez, Laporte, Sanchez, Wijnaldum, Cancello, Moura and you wouldn't need many more coins to build a hybrid while keeping Oblak, Rashford. De Bruyne, Telles.

Logon or register to see this image

Only player off Chem would be KDB on 8 with the right manager

Looked at players and that if lozanp card looks insane.

Sold kdb and made 50k profit on Kante. Never had Ronaldo on FIFA so think il build a team and save for him.

Serie a are quite weak in CB. Thinking of going Koubaly and if Romagnoli

Looked at players and that if lozanp card looks insane.

Sold kdb and made 50k profit on Kante. Never had Ronaldo on FIFA so think il build a team and save for him.

Serie a are quite weak in CB. Thinking of going Koubaly and if Romagnoli

Romagnoli will be low priced by next week he has a 86 rated objectives card... could even be discard

IF Smalling is quality

Romagnoli will be low priced by next week he has a 86 rated objectives card... could even be discard

IF Smalling is quality

Just noticed.

I've gone for following.

Handanovic

Alex Sandro
Skrinar
Koubialy
Rttf Peres

Otw Vidal
Dybala
Rttf Kessie

If Isigne
If Martinez
If Lozano

Much stronger than my prem side and still got 100k change

In the middle of selling off 2,500 contracts I've accumulated. Averaging about 200 coins per contract so should end with around 475k by the end of it

Just sunk 100k into players to sell for Marquee Matchups later as well. Reckon I can probably double that if I've judged it rightly. Should have Xavi in the bag by the end of the week

In the middle of selling off 2,500 contracts I've accumulated. Averaging about 200 coins per contract so should end with around 475k by the end of it

Just sunk 100k into players to sell for Marquee Matchups later as well. Reckon I can probably double that if I've judged it rightly. Should have Xavi in the bag by the end of the week

Is it always the same squads needed mm?

you’ll make more doing it Saturday mind people buying them for weekend league
Just noticed.

I've gone for following.

Handanovic

Alex Sandro
Skrinar
Koubialy
Rttf Peres

Otw Vidal
Dybala
Rttf Kessie

If Isigne
If Martinez
If Lozano

Much stronger than my prem side and still got 100k change

be worth doing Deulofeu like he’s class let me know how Martinez is

Last edited:
Need a good Spanish or German la liga cm

would love a flashback Toni Kroos to any year where he had any pace whatsoever

playing oyazabal there at the min for Chem but I’ll get torn apart in weekend league with him at cm

He's worse than Loazano in form so not going to bother.

Not sure yet as think I've played crap players so far. He's scored every game. See how he does in wl

I’ve got that many to shift and they sell at such a slow rate it’ll take ages so not fussed about waiting for weekend

Plus, if Spurs v Arsenal is in Marquee Matchups I’m quids in anyway
Ffs. It’s not even in MM.

EA have done me dirty there

Last edited:
I’ve got that many to shift and they sell at such a slow rate it’ll take ages so not fussed about waiting for weekend

Plus, if Spurs v Arsenal is in Marquee Matchups I’m quids in anyway
Ffs. It’s not even in MM.

EA have done me dirty there

aye I’d bought a load of rashicas thinking the next objective players would be Bundesliga

eredivisie

ea f***ing slags

Not sure what the update has done, but it's fucked me again. Just gone 8 games in a row, losing them all. All of them I was Fifa scripted to fuck. I didn't win one single 50-50, I was conceding from him hitting the post and it miraculously coming straight back to him. Making tackles, only to not come away with the ball. My goalkeeper coming for crosses and missing the ball. Everything that could have fucked me today, has. Had a right shit day and feel proper sorry for myself.

Back