FIFA 21

Is it worth putting a chem style on a keeper? Thinking of putting Handanovic on Cat to help with 1 on 1's but conscious of the cost of putting him back to basic

I got baby Van Der Sar and I’m telling you, it’s like having Stevie Wonder in goal. Don’t ever buy him or do the SBC whatever you do. He’s going in to the next SBC.

Surprised at that like, he was my keeper all through last year until TOTS Alison!
Is it worth putting a chem style on a keeper? Thinking of putting Handanovic on Cat to help with 1 on 1's but conscious of the cost of putting him back to basic

Don’t know about this one but in the past basic used to be the best one for keepers I think

Just did the 82+ player pick SBC. Courtois 89. Not that I'll use him like, got Ter Stegan in my LaLiga squad, but he'll got into an SBC himself so not bad.

Here’s my new team, fits together perfectly and isn’t being boring as fuck like everyone with Varane, Gomez, Mendy etc. Just thought people might like to see!

Logon or register to see this image

And here’s how it sets up in game:

Logon or register to see this image
I used mukiele for 4 games and I had him at right back. He’s constantly out of position so I’ve changed my team completely just to not play him again

That 87 Memphis Delay in the SBC any good?
Yes he’s immense. I didn’t like his gold or IF, but the SBC version is light years better especially in front of goal. Probably down to the composure being much better. If you can link him I’d recommend doing him.
I used mukiele for 4 games and I had him at right back. He’s constantly out of position so I’ve changed my team completely just to not play him again
I’ve heard this but haven’t experienced it unless I’ve just missed it!

That guaranteed 81-87 player SBC which is repeatable is great mind. Costs fuck all to do, and is piss easy to do with players you've probably already got. 5 common gold's, then just any old bronze players is all that's needed.

Done it 5 times so far and packed 87 Sczezny, 84 Martial, 85 Havertz, 82 Ramsey, and 81 Mendy (Man City one).

I'll likely do it loads more tomorrow with shite from my club.

That guaranteed 81-87 player SBC which is repeatable is great mind. Costs fuck all to do, and is piss easy to do with players you've probably already got. 5 common gold's, then just any old bronze players is all that's needed.

Done it 5 times so far and packed 87 Sczezny, 84 Martial, 85 Havertz, 82 Ramsey, and 81 Mendy (Man City one).

I'll likely do it loads more tomorrow with shite from my club.

done it 7 times best was mandanda

Back