FIFA 21

That guaranteed 81-87 player SBC which is repeatable is great mind. Costs fuck all to do, and is piss easy to do with players you've probably already got. 5 common gold's, then just any old bronze players is all that's needed.

Done it 5 times so far and packed 87 Sczezny, 84 Martial, 85 Havertz, 82 Ramsey, and 81 Mendy (Man City one).

I'll likely do it loads more tomorrow with shite from my club.
I’ve done it 4 times and haven’t gotten anything over 82. Same with the 82+ There may as well not be a + on it for mine.

Got absolutely fuck all decent or useful in this weekends packs and sbcs. Suppose the 81-87 sbc got me some 85s and 87s sbc fodder like.

Finally went on a winning streak and got myself from in indignity of div 7 up to 2 skill points off 5. Come up against 433, werner, ASM and lucas. Beat.
Win again, 3 points off promotion, oppo is 433, CR7, mane and Salah. Beat
Win again, 2 points off promotion again. Come up against a common gold & bronze with loan Auba up front. All ower them. Auba 3 shots - 3 goals.
Rage quit.
Thats me done till weekend :evil: :lol: :lol:

Got 550k to invest in a striker alongside Neymar with Socrates at CAM, I’m thinking Rivaldo, any suggestions? Needs to be Brazilian, prem or icon to fit chemistry, ta.

Just packed 91 Oblak in that Double 81+ pack. SBC packs have been canny for me lately like. I'll not use him, but 91 rated will be decent for another SBC. Think I've got most of the best keepers in the game now, barring icons. Got Oblak, Courtois, Ter Stegan, Neuer, Allison, Lloris, Sczezny, De Gea, Ederson, Handandovic. All untradeable. Couldn't make it up.

Got 550k to invest in a striker alongside Neymar with Socrates at CAM, I’m thinking Rivaldo, any suggestions? Needs to be Brazilian, prem or icon to fit chemistry, ta.

Aguero SBC?

Davor Suker also in that price region. Someone using him beat me the other day and he seemed decent.

Last edited:
Played about 15 matches today, can’t think of a game where I didn’t give a penalty away, going to stop challenging in the box

also can’t think of a game I didn’t play againts Rodrigo

Last edited:
Played about 15 matches today, can’t think of a game where I didn’t give a penalty away, going to stop challenging in the box

also can’t think of a game I didn’t play againts Rodrigo

I just lt and rt into people in the box works better like In fact your better off not bothering and just get in front of the ball and the player will just block the shot

had my first red card yesterday 2 yellas for stand tackles ... can chop someone in half with a slide tackle as the last man and not get a yella ffs man:lol:

Back