Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard to work out how to improve much further.Trying to finish Bruno objectives by close of the season on Friday. Intend to do Firmino SBC. Aside packing a TOTS Neymar, Mbappe or an icon moments top end I think this is about it.

Hard to work out how to improve much further.Trying to finish Bruno objectives by close of the season on Friday. Intend to do Firmino SBC. Aside packing a TOTS Neymar, Mbappe or an icon moments top end I think this is about it.

93 Henry can’t get a game like?

That’s me at the minute. Not really sure what I could do to change it up. No coins and very few players for SBCs. Happy enough with it.

I was using shapeshifter richarlison for ages, so would quite like his TOTSSF, and Van Dijk to replace TAA, but that’s about it for me I reckon

Allison Muller and carzola in sbcs none useable for me. Loads off fodder roll on rewards tomorrow and new seasons worth off stuff Friday

Bernardo silva is decent. Better at cam than out wide though.

Hmm yes I’ve heard that and I’ve already got SS Ribery at CAM who’s my favourite player this year so won’t be changing him!
Also what about Jordan Lukaku anyone?

Last edited:
Probs the 1st time I've used him on any fifa. He canny enough tbh. Half the fun in the game is grinding for the cards anyway. That Werner will be back in your team though. He's superb this year. Gonna be a nightmare next year with a premier league card

Traded him in on an icon moments sbc without using him in the end :lol:

Just got TOTS Varane in my free pack :lol: Fits in my team perfectly as well.

This summer heat promo has left me with a f***ing stupid team. Haven't put a single penny in, just grinded cards throughout the year and rinsed them.

Last edited:
Just got TOTS Varane in my free pack :lol: Fits in my team perfectly as well.

This summer heat promo has left me with a f***ing stupid team. Haven't put a single penny in, just grinded cards throughout the year and rinsed them.

That’s a canny team for zero spend like!

Other than Kroos + Lala, every other player is untradeable, first owner anarl.

That Messi looks awesome.

Did anyone else get Jordan Lukaku? I’ve had to bench him as he just runs all over the pitch, no positional discipline at all, quite comical really when he pops up at RB despite playing LM 😂

That Messi looks awesome.

Did anyone else get Jordan Lukaku? I’ve had to bench him as he just runs all over the pitch, no positional discipline at all, quite comical really when he pops up at RB despite playing LM 😂
Exact opposite of pogba nearly impossible to make him run off the ball! Dropped him now move ffs

Haven't played loads over the weekend.

Couple more games for the Daniel James summer heat card which I might do later.

Is everyone getting stupid packs like? :lol:

Reet my xb1 controller is fucked. Thumbstick is gone I think. Players just keep on in same direction when I'm kicking left to right. Question is can just download fifa for nowt on ps4 and log into the same account with the same team etc rather than buy a new controller? Guessing it's free on EA access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back