Fifa 20

Played WL for first time in a while.

Mostly cruised to 14 wins, in 21 games.

Was gonna leave it there but decided to try a few other players / formations as thought i`d easy get another 3 wins from 9 games. Took me all 9 games to get them 3 wins.
I`ve had to revamp my side to fit him in but Ibra finishes everything, clinical.

4-4-2

Lloris
Prime Zanetti - SH Sarr - SH Kimpembe - 89 Mendy
SH Bernardo - SH Ndombele - toty Kante - SH Ribery
Tots Leao - SH Ibra

Subs from
SH James
SH Diaby
Tots Ings
Tots Papu Gomez
Prime Garrincha
Tots Carvahal
SH Rousillon
SH Pogba
SH Rebic
Tots Thiago Silva
Motm Werner
SS Sanches
SH Fabinho
Tots Henderson
PIM Overmars
Tots Reus
Tots Sancho
SH Bruno Fernandes
Moments Boateng
BDay Cancelo

I have far too many 90+ players

Played one match, cruising at 2-0 up then he got a goal back and my keeper just stood there like a plank. Thought it was a bit odd then realised i`d put Carvahal in goal by mistake and didnt have a sub goalie on my bench. Luckily still won that one

Last edited:
Played WL for first time in a while.

Mostly cruised to 14 wins, in 21 games.

Was gonna leave it there but decided to try a few other players / formations as thought i`d easy get another 3 wins from 9 games. Took me all 9 games to get them 3 wins.
I`ve had to revamp my side to fit him in but Ibra finishes everything, clinical.

4-4-2

Lloris
Prime Zanetti - SH Sarr - SH Kimpembe - 89 Mendy
SH Bernardo - SH Ndombele - toty Kante - SH Ribery
Tots Leao - SH Ibra

Subs from
SH James
SH Diaby
Tots Ings
Tots Papu Gomez
Prime Garrincha
Tots Carvahal
SH Rousillon
SH Pogba
SH Rebic
Tots Thiago Silva
Motm Werner
SS Sanches
SH Fabinho
Tots Henderson
PIM Overmars
Tots Reus
Tots Sancho
SH Bruno Fernandes
Moments Boateng
BDay Cancelo

I have far too many 90+ players

Played one match, cruising at 2-0 up then he got a goal back and my keeper just stood there like a plank. Thought it was a bit odd then realised i`d put Carvahal in goal by mistake and didnt have a sub goalie on my bench. Luckily still won that one

I was taking corners with my keeper (95 rated Scezny) whilst doing the friendlies assists part of week 1 silver :lol:

Didn't mean to or owt just couldn't be arsed changing him.

Anyone used that Tots Mandanda, if so is he any good or failing that found a better french goalie than Lloris (nif) ?

Tried a few versions of Areola but came to the conclusion that Lloris was on a par / tiny bit better
Got shot of a good few 90s players including Ibra to get Pogba as he’s murdered me recently.

Hopefully won’t regret it!

woahhhh cant believe you dumped Ibra ! he`s been brilliant for me, the only downside being I have to play either Rebic or Leao to get him on 10 chem and them 2 lads miss so many chances.

Last edited:
Anyone used that Tots Mandanda, if so is he any good or failing that found a better french goalie than Lloris (nif) ?

Tried a few versions of Areola but came to the conclusion that Lloris was on a par / tiny bit better

woahhhh cant believe you dumped Ibra ! he`s been brilliant for me, the only downside being I have to play either Rebic or Leao to get him on 10 chem and them 2 lads miss so many chances.

Yeah it was a tough decision but needed the rating card for the SBC. I had switched between him and Belotti up front alongside 92 Butra. I’ve got SS Ribery who’s class so I’ve had a switch around and going to play him and Butra up front with Pogba behind. I’ve also got LM Mbappe set to stay forward and support the attacks, Hope I’ve made the right decision!

Yeah it was a tough decision but needed the rating card for the SBC. I had switched between him and Belotti up front alongside 92 Butra. I’ve got SS Ribery who’s class so I’ve had a switch around and going to play him and Butra up front with Pogba behind. I’ve also got LM Mbappe set to stay forward and support the attacks, Hope I’ve made the right decision!

I`ve got loads of cards but bugger all coins :lol:

I`ve been subbing on the Diaby 95 card at CAM and he`s come up with some really important goals yet when I start him in his proper position ( LM ) he`s absolutely crap :)

That Butra has destroyed my defence so many times, him and that new vinicius card send my centre halves dizzy
Done a few of them repeatable Totsf SBCs

Proper Addictive and luckily so far have managed to avoid the completely rubbish ones

Salvio
Guillerme
Pique
Rossi ( LW )
Havertz
Fernandez ( CM )

Last edited:
Did the guaranteed TOTSSF player, got Busquets.

With him being unusable and 93, thought i'd chuck him back and it'd be cheap enough to roll the dice again. Got Busquets.
Haha fuck off man. Not even surprising. Shouldnt be able to get duplicates in sbcs like that.

so glad i binned this game off

Two weeks without playing now and I’m not missing it one bit. A quick browse on here quickly reminds me of why I uninstalled it. I very much doubt I’ll be pre-ordering FIFA 21. I’ll wait for reviews upon release. Let’s be honest, it’s highly likely it will be terrible.
It’s a shame too because back in FIFA 12/13 days it was a very enjoyable game.

Had 200k left in my account, pissing about bored this afternoon opening the 25k packs in the store because there's nowt I can really improve in my club. Packed 99 KDB, 1.9m - shame the games dead now but means I can piss about for free for the rest of the game cycle.
Shite being transfer banned. Hopefully get some summer heat player in this week

What did you get banned for?

Had 200k left in my account, pissing about bored this afternoon opening the 25k packs in the store because there's nowt I can really improve in my club. Packed 99 KDB, 1.9m - shame the games dead now but means I can piss about for free for the rest of the game cycle.

What did you get banned for?
Doing sbc’s on second accounts and transferring coins.
If my rewards are decent I’ll play for the rest of this season, if not I think it’s me last one.
There’s only really Mbappe, Neymar and Ben Yedder who can improve me now.

Last edited:

Back