Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

You not enjoying KDB?

nah. He’s shite. Immobile as fuck. Even with an engine chem style he’s got the turning circle of a bus. And his passing is f***ing atrocious, although I acknowledge that’s largely the games fault.

got loads of good cards in the packs.

90 Mbappe
4 libertadores cards including scocco
SS Hateboer
High rated golds.

Some really nice SBC fodder for a change

nah. He’s shite. Immobile as fuck. Even with an engine chem style he’s got the turning circle of a bus. And his passing is f***ing atrocious, although I acknowledge that’s largely the games fault.

got loads of good cards in the packs.

90 Mbappe
4 libertadores cards including scocco
SS Hateboer
High rated golds.

Some really nice SBC fodder for a change
Your pack luck seems good every week!

I know what you mean on KDB, I've had his toty for over a 1000 games but he's just not up to it now

Your pack luck seems good every week!

I know what you mean on KDB, I've had his toty for over a 1000 games but he's just not up to it now

It’s been very good for the last few months. Mind I’ve just put them in the prime icon SBC and got Pirlo :lol:

it’s sad cos KDB should be quality but he’s not even good as a B2B and not agile enough to play CAM.

he’s a good striker if played in a 2 but Ben Yed and Dalgleish are still better

Rivals is absolutely brutal for me at the minute.

I dont think there must be anyone left in divisions 1-3 :lol: :evil:

I just keep getting slapped all over but I still always manage to keep the actual scorelines tight but lost about 8 of my last 10 to players a few levels better than me (in my opinion)

Last edited:
Rivals is absolutely brutal for me at the minute.

I dont think there must be anyone left in divisions 1-3 :lol: :evil:

I just keep getting slapped all over but I still always manage to keep the actual scorelines tight but lost about 8 of my last 10 to players a few levels better than me (in my opinion)

I’ve gone from 850 points to about 500 in 3 days despite having my best team in ages. The game seems to play really fast at the moment and I can’t stop conceding.

I’m going to try 4231 to see if that will help, usual loyal to 41212 but something has to change!

I’ve gone from 850 points to about 500 in 3 days despite having my best team in ages. The game seems to play really fast at the moment and I can’t stop conceding.

I’m going to try 4231 to see if that will help, usual loyal to 41212 but something has to change!

a lot more have gone back to the constant press, 7 defenders, 3 attackers stood on half way waiting for a long ball punt up field. it does me every time as well............pretty much every game i have considerably more possession but all my shots just get blocked. doesnt seem to matter what depth i have on my defence either 3, 6, 10 all of it just means they stand around the centre circle :lol:

They’ve fucked up gold 2 player picks apparently. Supposed to be 90+ guaranteed

I do recall some of player picks being Ochoa etc at like 88.

Looks like I’ll get another 2 picks when fixed :lol:

Ziyech and Aouar

Had to choose between Aouar and Insigne, right decision?

Aouar is highly rated on here but was shit for me. Insigne was good but weak as fuxk and gets bullied.

probably the best choice
a lot more have gone back to the constant press, 7 defenders, 3 attackers stood on half way waiting for a long ball punt up field. it does me every time as well............pretty much every game i have considerably more possession but all my shots just get blocked. doesnt seem to matter what depth i have on my defence either 3, 6, 10 all of it just means they stand around the centre circle :lol:
the team of the season players having 99 Stam means you can just press all game now.

really limits the style of play and formation you can use.

Last edited:
i`m tempted to give the 5-2-3 formation a go. used it years ago and it was alright. get the full backs bombing on, try and make the wingers get in the box so its like a 3-4-3 but hopefully with a bit more about it defensively. will no doubt get smashed first game and abandon it :lol:

Right I’ve gone 4231 with Ndombele and Kessie as sitting CDMs which seem to work quite well.

I’ve got Drogba as ST with Ribery as CAM and Overmars and Okocha on the wings, but...

When I attack and put the ball into Drogba it feels like everyone else is miles away and it’s an effort to get them involved where when I was 41212 I had loads of options.

I’ve switched to narrow offence and wonder what else I can do to have a cluster of attackers for passes and runs.....?

Right I’ve gone 4231 with Ndombele and Kessie as sitting CDMs which seem to work quite well.

I’ve got Drogba as ST with Ribery as CAM and Overmars and Okocha on the wings, but...

When I attack and put the ball into Drogba it feels like everyone else is miles away and it’s an effort to get them involved where when I was 41212 I had loads of options.

I’ve switched to narrow offence and wonder what else I can do to have a cluster of attackers for passes and runs.....?
Put ribery on stay forward and stay central should help a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back