Fifa 20

Getting sick of the game now. Love the fact how often players misplace passes, how instead of a simple pass they do back heels or use their weak foot, I love how they do a full pirouette to pass the ball or when the ball is laid on a plate for them to finish, I love the fact how every through ball seems to be underhit, love the fact that how a striker makes a run you play a through ball and they move a different direction. I love the fact I’m shite at this game

I'm teetering on division 7 now having been constantly at the top of 6 for months.

Shit like this isn't helping

45th minute

What divs everyone else in now ?
Had a go with prime icon and got okocha, proper crap, doesn’t even fit my side.

I've done 3

Got Yashin first. Thought he was brilliant at first but then he started letting all sort in

Then I got Zanetti

Tonight after conceding 6 Yashin went into one. Got Gerrard. Meh

Last edited:
I'm teetering on division 7 now having been constantly at the top of 6 for months.

Shit like this isn't helping

45th minute

What divs everyone else in now ?

I've done 3

Got Yashin first. Thought he was brilliant at first but then he started letting all sort in

Then I got Zanetti

Tonight after conceding 6 Yashin went into one. Got Gerrard. Meh
I'm normally between 3 and 2, this zlatan objective has dropped me to 4 hate doing them, got him now tho

Does anyone actually like zlatan? Mendy is worth the effort I spent yesterday completing fernandes some kid messaged me saying how rubbish I was at 2-0 down so I brought neymar on and hammered him 5-2 :lol: best player Ive used this FIFA neymar

Went 16-5 then come up against r9 4 times which doesn’t bother me. At 16-9, the gameplay went absolutely horrific for me so I just donated wins to save the stress. Will only go to 14 in future.

Went 16-5 then come up against r9 4 times which doesn’t bother me. At 16-9, the gameplay went absolutely horrific for me so I just donated wins to save the stress. Will only go to 14 in future.

I went from 13-7 to 14-14 yesterday afternoon. Was having real trouble with player switching delay and general slowness to the point where I'd say i was barely in control at all. I'd have actually come off, but was my last chance to get the games in so went on a horrifc losing streak in the hope of scraping gold 2. Ridiculous considering Friday/Saturday I was probably playing as well as I ever have. Rewards likely to be rubbish for gold 3.

Blimey. I need to do the achievements this week so I’ve got his 88 refresh card and promoted Kessie to ST so hoping to just about manage.

I hit some blinding streaks of wins but then I`ll follow it with a loads of losses. I`ll likely drop into 7 at some point shortly, hopefully I can pick up a few wins there. I just get done over and over the same way, high pressure, "sticky" tackles, loose passing and then i`ll grind my way back in only to get hit straight off the kick off for a demoraliser.

what league you in now mate ?

Anyone using the new Ibra and can review him?

Feels better than other ‘clunky’ strikers, 5 star skills help allot with that, has a shot like no other but seems to wind them up allot which is a pain in some scenarios when you need a quick shot. He’s quite enjoyable all in all, even with 44 balance. He’s a sub for me tho because he doesn’t get Chem from the start.

Edit: use an engine on him for sure. Also, anyone thinking about doing Fabinho I’d fully recommend him, I’m playing him CB on 7 chem and he’s a beast. Should also receive a plus 3 upgrade as I expect he will win the vote

Last edited:

Back