Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 games of WL 2 wins, absolute joke. Every game they pause before kick off and change things/bring on players. I must be the only person that has a full Premier league squad.

6 games of WL 2 wins, absolute joke. Every game they pause before kick off and change things/bring on players. I must be the only person that has a full Premier league squad.

Same here. I think I’ve assembled a good side and I’m in the games I’m playing, even stats if not sight in my favour. But I’m against neymar, mbappe and even icon moments pele just before and just keep getting beat. My record all week has been shocking. 1-3 so far in WL.

Played a few with my all gold team last night. Mbappe, Ben yedder, lenglet etc.

I get absolutely bossed v the good teams but quite competitive still v ones that are not quite top level
W6
L8

Ryan Kent and Dan James still tearing it up.

Love it when they go 2 or 3 up and pause expecting you to quit. Nor lads, I'll be the one who decides if am quitting or not yer sad acts

Last edited:
Has anyone done dries mertens? Card looks insane could play him on 7 chem tempted

does look good.

his 89 TOTGS and his 90 Shapeshifter cards were quality.

my only reservation with cards like this now is the lack of strength. Every side you come up against has TOTS defenders with their insane physicals and they literally run though players like that as if they’re not there.

Sold Zola for that reason alone. Was like trying to stop a moving bullet with wet toilet paper

does look good.

his 89 TOTGS and his 90 Shapeshifter cards were quality.

my only reservation with cards like this now is the lack of strength. Every side you come up against has TOTS defenders with their insane physicals and they literally run though players like that as if they’re not there.

Sold Zola for that reason alone. Was like trying to stop a moving bullet with wet toilet paper
Good point mate, I couldn't get away with Zola for the same reason

I wanted to try him and pm nedved but wasn't sure if stoichkov would be agile enough?

With an engine, he’s definitely agile enough. Had his prime card for a few hundred games and really enjoyed him.

Only just got his PIM and he’s brilliant so far.

wasn’t a fan of Nedved but with a huge caveat: I was using him when I had shit internet and a broken controller

Well just about finished my first attempt at weekend league managed to get silver 1 with 4 games to go. How the hell can I not get out of div 10?

Just smashed a controller. Hit the post 6 time in a game I dominated then Ryan Kent bodied by TOTY VVD to get the winner for my opponent in the 94th minute.

Fuck this game

Any of you lads have the team name “Benchwarmers” and the initials DH4? If so you played me earlier. I was the one with the Rangers kit and a shockingly bad team. You won 4-2. GG

Got to Silver 1 although might have hit gold had it not been for the shite servers. Was 3-0 up at half time against someone and got disconnected. Then needed 2 wins from my last 3 and first game disconnected and second got spanked 7-4.

Is there anyway of stopping the keepers punching it all the time. Literally balls going in the box no one around and punching it for no reason

Currently 10-9. Was 7-2 at one point.

I’m having a lot of my players making standing challenges, getting in front of the opposition, leaving the ball and almost “going through” the challenge, so the have the ball again with my player having basically swapped sides:lol::confused:

Not the easiest thing to explain, but hopefully other people experience this too, and im not just really shit :lol:

I’ve been hitting the posts and bar far more often too.

Shielding seems to have gone to shit too, dunno if it’s just better centre backs I guess? But I’m getting shrugged off more, and tackles seem to have further reach (especially through a player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back