Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do I put a photo of my team into here? Had a good look earlier and managed to build a cracking little squad!
If you use the mobile app, click the red pitch in the top corner when viewing the squad and select share, then you can copy and paste the link.

no idea on uploading pictures or owt like.

my best team as thing stan

Don't think there will be weekend league for me. Have 1200 rival points and there is no way I will get 800 points on tonight
Josh Maja player moments card. f***ing hell

Last edited:
Psyching myself up for the inevitable Weekend League rage tomorrow

Got Marquinhos in the Ligue 1 guaranteed so will go alongside Silva and link with Gueye and Golovin. Shame I’ve got no other decent Ligue 1 players mind

Conceded a goal earlier where my keeper saved the shot and pushed it high and wide of the goal and it should have been a corner.

But somehow was given as a goal.

Still can’t stop thinking about it

Drop weight in these 25k upgrade packs is the worst ever. I have done 10 and not got a single board.
Did another 5 and got that shitty GK FFS. Done.

Last edited:
Have literally put my entire gold players into league 1 premiums. Packed one more TOTSSF...and it’s a duplicate Aouar. Not even any decent SBCs for me to put him in.

feels like I’ve had to learn the game all over again with the new control pad - it’s got the Xbox style layout but is actually responsive and means I don’t need to compensate for loads of button delay.

still need to get to grips with defending and have taken a few pastings but going forward is slick as fuck. It’s honestly like a different game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back