Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on at around 5 am this morning cos I couldn’t sleep, was 15-10 when I went on, gameplays was unbelievable felt like I was playing mystery ball. Won 5 off the belt and finished 20-10. Mad what you can do in good gameplay, when the playing fields a bit more even.

Was on at around 5 am this morning cos I couldn’t sleep, was 15-10 when I went on, gameplays was unbelievable felt like I was playing mystery ball. Won 5 off the belt and finished 20-10. Mad what you can do in good gameplay, when the playing fields a bit more even.

think people gave started cottoning on yo this. Last time I tried it the quality of opposition was higher than normal.

Game play is great though

think people gave started cottoning on yo this. Last time I tried it the quality of opposition was higher than normal.

Game play is great though
Got 4 rage quits, then beat a side with 98 pele, and other mega icons on penalties. Probably the most I’ve enjoyed games for a while, didn’t even mind if I lost because the gameplay felt fair.

Got 4 rage quits, then beat a side with 98 pele, and other mega icons on penalties. Probably the most I’ve enjoyed games for a while, didn’t even mind if I lost because the gameplay felt fair.

Aye. Losing is bearable when you know you were outplayed rather and fucked over by the game.

Trying to do objectives for Gueye but have a fairly limited Ligue 1 side and no coins so having to make most of what I have. Got shapeshifter Atal and one objective is to score and assist with Ligue 1 midfielders in 6 wins. Not a single cf > cam position change on the market to make Atal usable in this objective. Likely gonna have to play god squads with some 80 rated Ligue 1 plodder and somehow win.

Edit...Just sniped a one - only been trying since yesterday. Will probably still fail to get Gueye.

Last edited:
17-8 this weekend. Didn't have much chance to finish my games yesterday so settled once I got to Gold 2. Have been in a similar position before and still yet to make Gold 1 so didn't think would be worth the late night.

Anyone used that Kamada card from Frankfurt they released last week? He was incredible for me this weekend, 22 goals and 25 assists in 25 games.

Edit: Also no doubt many of you already know this but it's seemingly taken me til now to figure out the best time to sell and buy, so just in case this helps anyone:

Friday is far and away the best time to sell players. People are buying their teams for weekend league so prices go up.

Thursday is the best time to buy players followed by Monday. Obviously people open reward packs on Thursday and squad battle reward packs on Monday so the supply outweighs the demand and makes players cheaper.

Last edited:
17-8 this weekend. Didn't have much chance to finish my games yesterday so settled once I got to Gold 2. Have been in a similar position before and still yet to make Gold 1 so didn't think would be worth the late night.

Anyone used that Kamada card from Frankfurt they released last week? He was incredible for me this weekend, 22 goals and 25 assists in 25 games.

Edit: Also no doubt many of you already know this but it's seemingly taken me til now to figure out the best time to sell and buy, so just in case this helps anyone:

Friday is far and away the best time to sell players. People are buying their teams for weekend league so prices go up.

Thursday is the best time to buy players followed by Monday. Obviously people open reward packs on Thursday and squad battle reward packs on Monday so the supply outweighs the demand and makes players cheaper.
I felt like whatever I did with kamada they read it I swapped tots haaland for reus and full team come to life only problem was by the time I done it I'd had about 15 bottles of San Miguel that was end of my weekend league 6-6 worst record ever

I felt like whatever I did with kamada they read it I swapped tots haaland for reus and full team come to life only problem was by the time I done it I'd had about 15 bottles of San Miguel that was end of my weekend league 6-6 worst record ever
Haha drinking used to improve my Fifa but not any more like.

Being playing it after late shift too with sleep deprivation which doesn’t help either, eyes like p1ss holes in the snow!

Haha drinking used to improve my Fifa but not any more like.

Being playing it after late shift too with sleep deprivation which doesn’t help either, eyes like p1ss holes in the snow!
Sleep deprivation is worst? Made me realise no way I should be driving if I can't remember FIFA buttons when I first get up!

Takes me one beer and I've forgotten how to defend. I'm using Kamada and 89 Werner at the moment but with TOTS Kruse on the bench who I reckon is slightly better than Werner, but struggling to get him on chemistry.

Nightmares more like!

What's Kruse like mate? Could he go cam?
He's good, underrated/underused because of his league I think. Has medium/medium work rates so is better as a CAM I would say than a ST as it stops him from going in behind as much unless you trigger it manually. Saying that I used him with Werner, before I got Kamada, and he is a good partner to a rapid striker that plays on the shoulder, as he sits a bit deeper. Dribbling and finishing is class, he has 97 composure.

He's good, underrated/underused because of his league I think. Has medium/medium work rates so is better as a CAM I would say than a ST as it stops him from going in behind as much unless you trigger it manually. Saying that I used him with Werner, before I got Kamada, and he is a good partner to a rapid striker that plays on the shoulder, as he sits a bit deeper. Dribbling and finishing is class, he has 97 composure.
I'm gana have him like bored off my team now used them to much everyone's untradeable virtually, games dead might actually finish downloading the new call of duty now :lol: it's been paused since it was released

Squad fitness cards are selling at 2000, 2100 even 2200 at the minute. Not every time, I’m relisting them, but I’m getting a decent amount sold each time.

Had a great time with the servers today was winning 5-1 and got kicked off on rivals then disconnected again which was waiting on a result and another which did where I won. Managed to finish off the Gueye TOTS but could have been compete about 3 matches earlier.
I then went into online friendlies to do a couple of objectives and you don’t half come across some absolute planks playing them.

Had a great time with the servers today was winning 5-1 and got kicked off on rivals then disconnected again which was waiting on a result and another which did where I won. Managed to finish off the Gueye TOTS but could have been compete about 3 matches earlier.
I then went into online friendlies to do a couple of objectives and you don’t half come across some absolute planks playing them.
I drew 0-0 aet with one playing depth 1 high press, couldn't believe it I would normally quit but I thought fuck it he never get out of his half all game. Honestly kills me these freaks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back