Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished the ten hours.. really enjoyed it. records 11-8-9. in Division 5.. everyone I've spoke to is in 5 mind so god knows :lol:

Is this released at midnight Thursday?

Will the Champions edition be in shops on Tuesday? Got a few days off so wouldn’t mind picking it up early.

Played my 5 placement matches for division rivals, won 2 lost 2 drew 1, hello division 6. FFS. Knew I should have waited until I had a somewhat competitive team. I've gone Seria A on a mission to get Ronaldo, there's not many decent players for cheap in that league. May have to revert to a premier league team and switch to Seria A once I build up a few hundred thousand coins.

Started so well in my first placement match, races into a quick 2-0 lead via Ashley Barnes and the other lad quite. Drew 2 and lost 2 after that and ended up on Div 7. Struggled the first few games but then won 6 in a row. My trial ended on the middle of the next game that I was winning ffs :lol:

Started so well in my first placement match, races into a quick 2-0 lead via Ashley Barnes and the other lad quite. Drew 2 and lost 2 after that and ended up on Div 7. Struggled the first few games but then won 6 in a row. My trial ended on the middle of the next game that I was winning ffs :lol:

The other lad quite what? ;)

I like it but I'm still a bit shit at tackling, I have a feeling ill take a few beatings online

My serie a team is alright so far I'm playing 4-1-2-1-2

Donnaruma
Florenzi
Rugani
De ligt
Ghoulam
Can
Milinko savic
Ramsey
Corea
Martinez
Belloti

I like it but I'm still a bit shit at tackling, I have a feeling ill take a few beatings online

My serie a team is alright so far I'm playing 4-1-2-1-2

Donnaruma
Florenzi
Rugani
De ligt
Ghoulam
Can
Milinko savic
Ramsey
Corea
Martinez
Belloti
Can’t drive in on this one, seems more about jockying imo

That Haverts from the German league seems unreal. Tortures me every time he plays me.

Fully recommend depay again this year, 80 shot but always seems to find the top corner
:eek: I packed sissoko and davinson Sanchez and made over 80k off them

Last edited:
Can’t drive in on this one, seems more about jockying imo

That Haverts from the German league seems unreal. Tortures me every time he plays me.
I don't mind that but it's the player switching that does me, there also seems to be a delay sometimes when I'm pressing the tackle button which is annoying
Fully recommend depay again this year, 80 shot but always seems to find the top corner
:eek: I packed sissoko and davinson Sanchez and made over 80k off them
Lucky git
Oh and anyone on fut should be doing some of the advanced SBC while prices are still low, once solutions start to pop up the prices will rise as well

Last edited:
Has anyone received the ultimate edition extras this morning who did the early access trial? Nowt for me like, ordered before a certain date so should of had a OTW player

Has anyone received the ultimate edition extras this morning who did the early access trial? Nowt for me like, ordered before a certain date so should of had a OTW player
I haven't ordered the ultimate edition but I noticed a few people have said they haven't received items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back