Fifa 19 - No UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye completely agree.

There used to be a group of 5 or 6 of us that played it religiously every year up until about FIFA 16. Once it became obvious EA just didn’t care about clubs everyone just sort of stopped playing clubs and FIFA altogether. But what’s 6 purchases of the game at £40 each to EA, when some streamer will spend thousands of pounds in a few seconds on UT.

Big Ed Vogler up top.

:cool:

Got it delivered via Simplygames this morning, started Career Mode with The Lads. Won 4 drawn 1, just knocked Boro out of The League Cup on Pens.

Oztürk is a man mountain on this, just clears everything with ease.

Well I’ve played most of my 10 hour trial on EA Access, got through about half a season of career mode with Sunderland on ultimate difficulty.

Ultimate difficulty is just the same as legendary except that the game deliberately makes your players slower and their finishing shocking, whilst at the same time every team’s goalkeeper plays like David De Gea. :rolleyes: EA are a f***ing joke.

Shopto only just dispatched mine today the twats. Was hoping for a few games tonight as I won't be able to play til Sunday otherwise. Usually use Sinplygames but Shopto were cheaper for the first time I can remember in a long time.

All the players are the same speed like. Genuinely had a 60 pace Italian centre back on my team in ultimate team keep up with Ronaldo for 90 minutes

Let me guess. Its amazing? Best fifa ever?

Fast forward a month after first update. Shite this :lol:

Seems to be 50/50 on the forum, some people love it, some think it's absolute shite. It's difficult to tell.

Ones that are catching my eye though are the ones saying they're bored of it already. (It hasnt even been officially released :lol:) I could tell I'd be one of them.

Roll on RDR 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back