FIFA 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Gameiro is one of the most effective strikers I've had cheap as well
Aubameyang is broken like, 96 pace and getting done off CB’s every time, horrible to use. I think I actually had most success with benzema, might just sell everyone and start again with a prem team.

Getting this tonight, mainly for FUT, but I have to admit I have never really gotten into this mode as I normally like the Journey and Career mode more.

Anyone out there help with any tips for when you start as I keep seeing 'how you start FUT is key' and I always seem to have crap teams and get no one decent in my packs. Whats the best way to make money and assemble a decent chemistry based squad?

Ta

Getting this tonight, mainly for FUT, but I have to admit I have never really gotten into this mode as I normally like the Journey and Career mode more.

Anyone out there help with any tips for when you start as I keep seeing 'how you start FUT is key' and I always seem to have crap teams and get no one decent in my packs. Whats the best way to make money and assemble a decent chemistry based squad?

Ta
Best tip is - don’t. Or you’ll end up like these boring bastards on here.

I tried fut this year (I get Fifa every year) and by Christ it’s a god-awful mode. Problem is, it makes EA so much money they neglect every other aspect of Fifa.

Ta
Honestly I say just play the game and enjoy it, someone will be along to tell me otherwise but if you get sucked in to the whole trading malarkey you’ll spend more time doing that than actually playing games!

Do as many squad battles as you can every week and you’ll soon improve your team without spending real money.

Ta
Just play the game and get the coin boosts from the store. Once you’ve played 15-20 games you’ll easily have enough to buy a decent and cheap prem team.

I always seem to come up against absolute monster teams and I have Billy Shitshins or someone in goal.
Just play offline for your first few games then. Once you get 15-20k you can easily build a team which can hold their own online, this for example costs about 15k:

Butland
Clyne - Sanchez - Keane - Shaw
Wanyama - Can
Walcott - Lanzini - Nkoudou
Welbeck​

It's not exactly going to pull up any trees at higher levels, but something like that is going to be competitive against most teams.

Just played my first game of FUT champs. Getting beat 0-4 at half time. Went ultra attacking. Brought Lozano on. Won 5-4. Hatrick. That's it. He gets brought on immediately from now on. POTM Can disguard

That other guy just messaged me. Ultimate rage. Not surprised like. I was about to rage quit but though fuck it. All out attack. What's the worst that come happen :lol:

Last edited:
The amount of f***ing times I'm 1-0 up in about the 85th minute and refuse to play like a bellend passing it in defence, going for a 2nd goal, get tackled and concede is f***ing unreal like. I keep telling myself to just pass it in defence with 5 minutes left but I simply cannot do it. :lol:

The Ultimate exploit HugeGorilla is using is being figured out.

Apparently if you use a Bronze Player the Ultimate AI will commit heavily to dispossessing that player, not necessarily will it get them sent off but it'll leave acres of space for the man the tackler was originally marking.

The problem is now that's it's out there how it's done you can see a gap opening from the top 10 and have started doing it

Last edited:
The amount of f***ing times I'm 1-0 up in about the 85th minute and refuse to play like a bellend passing it in defence, going for a 2nd goal, get tackled and concede is f***ing unreal like. I keep telling myself to just pass it in defence with 5 minutes left but I simply cannot do it. :lol:
I like to run the ball into their corner and shield it like often happens in proper football. Forced a few rage quits that way.

Courtois for me like. Quality. Long throw too.

Just played a lad with Sunderland badge. Goblin7 or something. Was a good game incase anyone off here.

3-0 on fut champs now. Will get matched against elite players now and get smashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back