FIFA 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjoyed the demo and I usually hate Fifa. They seemed to have sped it up a bit and it plays more like pro evo. Scored a first half hat trick with Lukaku on world class and I used to struggle with Fifa on professional so it's possibly easier than normal :lol:

Playing on Legendary and thump City 4-1 with United, also beat LA Galaxy 3-0 with Chivas. Seems a bit too easy so far. I did draw 2-2 with Boca Juniors using Atletico like but meh.

Playing on Legendary and thump City 4-1 with United, also beat LA Galaxy 3-0 with Chivas. Seems a bit too easy so far. I did draw 2-2 with Boca Juniors using Atletico like but meh.

It's definitely easier. I beat Real Madrid 3-2 on legendary with Man U. Good though as it was incredibly tight and could have went either way which I guess is what you want

It's definitely easier. I beat Real Madrid 3-2 on legendary with Man U. Good though as it was incredibly tight and could have went either way which I guess is what you want

Don't really play online, mostly career mode. Got bored with my last one because it was too easy on Legendary and got promoted as champions with Preston North End and was top 4 in prem after 8 games :lol:

Not sure at all TBH. Demo is always miles off the pace for UT anyway.

I like the quick sub option. Like this fact you can control your GK a little when facing a shot too.

Pace has been nerfed on nearly every card. As have overall stats. Probably to allow more room for IF cards etc

Played the demo. I like it, the passing seems much better. Quick sub is a nice touch aswell. Players actually feel like they should, Yaya doesn't get knocked off the ball by a lightweight player anymore. I'll be buying it

The game will play differently for a couple of weeks then they'll patch it to play like every other fifa.. happens every year.

Aye, they patch it back to pretty much what it was the year before :lol: Then they'll be about 2 other patches between now and Christmas which will everso slightly make it even worse. Then they fuck off and abandon the game apart from UT, their money pit.

Enjoyed the demo and I usually hate Fifa. They seemed to have sped it up a bit and it plays more like pro evo. Scored a first half hat trick with Lukaku on world class and I used to struggle with Fifa on professional so it's possibly easier than normal :lol:
This is my worry, heard a few people mention ''ping pong'' at times, which sounds nothing like the slow realistic play I like.

Quite like the demo. Obviously UT and Pro Clubs play completely different. My concern is that as good as the new physical aspect is, it'll mean people making huge bulky players with 99 Pace on Pro Clubs. last was let down by shite AI and players being overpowered. Nothing worse than playing shit players on clubs, but just have 99 on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back