FIFA 16 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could kick myself for buying Bony, his price is slowly going up so I will make a little money but after I'd invested in him I checked put Petr Cech and was going for 6-7k. Realsied I should of bought him but already had my coins elsewhere. He's now going for about 20k and will probably rise quite a bit more

I could kick myself for buying Bony, his price is slowly going up so I will make a little money but after I'd invested in him I checked put Petr Cech and was going for 6-7k. Realsied I should of bought him but already had my coins elsewhere. He's now going for about 20k and will probably rise quite a bit more

Trading already?

Jeez louise

I did indeed.
you are a twat of the highest order. every pack you opened had someone good.
i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you

Seems like the webapp only lets you search so many times before kicking you off for half an hour. Maybe theres a limit on searches to stop autobuyers?

Still, I was searching for Premier League players 1800-2200 and someone accidentally put up a Depay for 1900 instead of 19000. Should build me a canny team when i sell him.

xbox one fans like me can get 10hrs of fifa 16 for 3.99 via ea access. and put credit on for coins.
your welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back