FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone downloaded the iPhone update to the FUT app released yesterday? v 1.96.34?
"This update contains fixes to help improve FUT login issues".. Today I try logging in... same as ever "Servers down whilst they make things better! :lol:

Before, you'd be able to log in, but not connect to the FUT servers to see players etc... now it won't even let you log in (or store your f***ing password, so it needs to be typed in every time!)

Not going to change my team much so blew all of my coins (750k) on packs

Three 50k packs, 10 15k packs and the rest on 7.5k packs and got the sum total of Reus and TOTT Navas and the rest were discards

Discarded everything that was worth nothing and opened more packs and still nothing!

Not going to change my team much so blew all of my coins (750k) on packs

Three 50k packs, 10 15k packs and the rest on 7.5k packs and got the sum total of Reus and TOTT Navas and the rest were discards

Discarded everything that was worth nothing and opened more packs and still nothing!

Not bought a pack for 3 years now. Just seems a complete and utter ripoff - even more so when people buy coins with real money!

Can agree there - made all my coins from trading and spending them all on packs shows what a rip off they are
I wonder how long it'll take EA to bin trading altogether and only let you get new palyers through packs. Trading seems to have been an utter ball-ache for them this year, with everything breaking - and staying largely broken for months (app and FUT website).... the c*nts.

I wonder how long it'll take EA to bin trading altogether and only let you get new palyers through packs. Trading seems to have been an utter ball-ache for them this year, with everything breaking - and staying largely broken for months (app and FUT website).... the c*nts.

I think the trading being broken is largely due to the increase in autobuyers and they cannot (or more likely will not) do anything to stop them so the simple solution is to disable the app and website.

Thing is the autobuyers still work as you see cards bought instantly all the time if they are up for a cheap price

Trading via the console is a pain so unless they sort it for 15 I doubt I'll be buying

I wonder how long it'll take EA to bin trading altogether and only let you get new palyers through packs.

This, i think the packs for the World Cup part of FUT. Were a test to see how it went, i can see trading going all together as well. As its a way to make even more money. Greedy twats.

Just Praying the Konmai get there shit sorted and bring out a great version of PES for the PS4.

How does this autobuying work? Have people hacked the transfer market or something?

Not sure if it does. (Probably doesn't anymore since you can't use the web interface). I'd be fucked if I'd add my email, password and security answer into some hokey piece of software!

I hope they get rid of the transfer marker altogether. It might actually make for some interesting teams. Don't play it much now but when I do it's always the same boring shite teams you come up against.

I hope they get rid of the transfer marker altogether. It might actually make for some interesting teams. Don't play it much now but when I do it's always the same boring shite teams you come up against.
Same teams, lofted through ball, kick off glitch, disconnect if getting beat.

Might trade this in for the £21 cex give you. Haven't played in ages and nowt makes me want to.

Gave my PS4 team away to move back over to Xbox
Logon or register to see this image

Bought a few packs on Xbox and pulled TOTT Muller, sold him to buy this

Logon or register to see this image

Normally don't tolerate mags in my team, but as Debuchy has gone and I wanted 5 star skillers on the wings, it had to do!

This might have been posted before, can't really be arsed to search hundreds of pages...so I'll just post it.

Little cheat for Career Mode to sign any player you want for free. I know it works on Xbox One, don't know about other platforms.

You need to be at least Level 19 so you can unlock the Edit Player option from within the career mode. If you are, unlock that first. Then...

1. Try to sign a player like usual.

2. When they accept the contract do not confirm it, save the game.

3. After you save it confirm the deal then go to edit player and change anything about them (Sock length, boots, gloves, anything).

4. Go to main menu without saving and go back in (Making sure to go back in by clicking 'Continue', not loading your save).

5. Your budget (both wages and transfer budget) will be unchanged and the player will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back