FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think I might give UT a miss for the next FIFA like.

Only played seasons for the last month or so and much prefer the slower gameplay and not having every player feel like they're 92 rated. I quite like Sunderland are a bit shit to play with in seasons, so much more life like!

Only played seasons for the last month or so and much prefer the slower gameplay and not having every player feel like they're 92 rated. I quite like Sunderland are a bit shit to play with in seasons, so much more life like!

I long for the days of Bent, Gyan and Welbeck!

Does 7 chem really play that much worse than 10?
I think no, some of my best teams last year were just random players thrown in to test it, and you'd be surprised how well it worked.

Haven't really tried it this year, I haven't played UT in ages anyway

I ended up losing a game 2-1 that I dominated and he only had 2 shots, when it finished he sent me a message saying ea momentum fucker, had to Google what he was on about but i thought I was the one that was screwed over

Use Everton, they are really good. Just swap Pienaar for Deulofeu and they must be one of the best sides on seasons. Barkley and Lukaku rip teams apart with their pace and strength.

Altidore was a beast for me on seasons, I only use Sunderland on seasons and it's great. Stopped playing it a few weeks ago cos every fuker was using international teams..

Anyone who has used JP's ultimate trader app might wanna check your account tonight, ive been banned along with quite a few others, its kicking right off on the forums! I havent even used the app for months!

Anyone who has used JP's ultimate trader app might wanna check your account tonight, ive been banned along with quite a few others, its kicking right off on the forums! I havent even used the app for months!

Yep had my ban email earlier.

Either somethings gone wrong and they will all be reversed or EA are hiding behind their terms to get rid of traders who use "unauthorised apps"

Haven't actually played in a while so not too fussed but won't be buying future games if this is the precedent for the future

mental these price rises like, made a team about a month and a half back for 4 million and sold it a few days ago for nearly 12 million :lol: sold the coins though cos I can't be arsed with FIFA 14 anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back