FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think so aye
I'll look it up properly. Will give me a decent little head start if that's the case instead of doing stuff for 360.[DOUBLEPOST=1378636782][/DOUBLEPOST]Another silly question. If I use the same email to make a PS ID that I use for Xbox will the web app give me a choice of which platform I want to log in on?
Or would it be better to use separate emails?

Some quality mls bronze. Pace abuse again mind. Do coins carry over ? Got 300k and not bothered about using them on 13

Coins don't carry over, last year people on the official FIFA forums were offering to trade and it's probably the same this year, but the rate is usually something like 100k on FIFA 13 will trade for about 10k on FIFA 14.

Coins don't carry over, last year people on the official FIFA forums were offering to trade and it's probably the same this year, but the rate is usually something like 100k on FIFA 13 will trade for about 10k on FIFA 14.
An reet cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1378647019][/DOUBLEPOST]
try flogging them on ebay for actual money, you would be surprised how sad some people are
How much for?

Can I just hoy them up or do ea frown on this sort of thing?
have a look for similar listings on ebay, just to gain an idea on how to avoid ebays selling regulations, never had any comeback from when i sold them like.

Ebay dont let you sell digital goods such as PSN Cards, XBL codes without a physical say PSN card or XBL card, but if you list it with say a pen with 300k free UT coins its a physical item so it doesnt contravene selling guidelines

have a look for similar listings on ebay, just to gain an idea on how to avoid ebays selling regulations, never had any comeback from when i sold them like.

Ebay dont let you sell digital goods such as PSN Cards, XBL codes without a physical say PSN card or XBL card, but if you list it with say a pen with 300k free UT coins its a physical item so it doesnt contravene selling guidelines
Thanks mate spot on

You get free packs apparently with the Web App. The longer you've played Ultimate Team the more packs you get I think.

Not really looking forward to this as much as previous years TBH. I'm switching over to PS4 so won't be messing about on the app much anyway, getting Battlefield and Killzone on PS4 and not going to bother with FIFA until around January-February time. I imagine that 4-2-3-1 with wingers are going to be very popular.

I f***ing hate UT13 at the minute. But can't wait to start 14 :-O hopefully the web app launches on time and not hours and hours later like the past 2 years because EA aren't smart enough to realise every FIFA player will be trying to access it at the Same time

Just gone back onto UT13 and won Div 1 with a squad that cost 15k :lol:

Must be heartbreaking for people who've spent loads of money on TOTY cards when Adam Lallana, Lewis Holtby and Pablo Hernandez are tearing their defence apart. Unlucky lads.

Just gone back onto UT13 and won Div 1 with a squad that cost 15k :lol:

Must be heartbreaking for people who've spent loads of money on TOTY cards when Adam Lallana, Lewis Holtby and Pablo Hernandez are tearing their defence apart. Unlucky lads.
I rage sold all 6 squads the other day. Must have cost me millions (as well as buying a few packs) put everyone up for 150 starting price. Ended up with 600k :lol: IF Sati cazorla and maicon being my highest fee's.

I f***ing hate UT13 at the minute. But can't wait to start 14 :-O hopefully the web app launches on time and not hours and hours later like the past 2 years because EA aren't smart enough to realise every FIFA player will be trying to access it at the Same time

No f***ing chance mate :lol: EA are the kings when it comes to stuff like this.

I fully expect the game to be worse than last year, which is ridiculous when you consider 13 was worse than 12 too. I'm still going to be trying to get on the web app the second it comes out though.:oops:

No f***ing chance mate :lol: EA are the kings when it comes to stuff like this.

I fully expect the game to be worse than last year, which is ridiculous when you consider 13 was worse than 12 too. I'm still going to be trying to get on the web app the second it comes out though.:oops:

It looks like they've properly toned down pace when you're on the ball and strength is much more important. Sign as many Diakite's and Altidore's as possible for a nice profit once people realise.

The new card design is horrible mind.

The best thing they've ever done is getting rid of formation cards. I'm just going to buy as many/all Premier League players in many different positions, which then obviously allows me to switch between formations without splashing out on formation cards, then once I've got everyone, there will be loads I can play about with. Whereas on past FIFA's you have to focus on the formation you're currently using, trying not to get frustrated due to the fact you can't change anything without spending thousands.

Wingers on 4-2-3-1 too. If they have toned pace down and made strength actually matter, I imagine Benteke will be a very popular choice, as well as the obvious Eto'o.

No formation cards will probably keep a lot more people interested this year. It was tedious as fuck trying to get rid of one team just because of their formation and then building from scratch again. Also means we can have loads of formations to choose from which will hopefully mean more variety.

No formation cards will probably keep a lot more people interested this year. It was tedious as fuck trying to get rid of one team just because of their formation and then building from scratch again. Also means we can have loads of formations to choose from which will hopefully mean more variety.

Aye, last year I'd have a prem team with adequate subs and as soon as I start doing bad, I can't change anything without taking a hit, at least now you can just switch it around. Very good yet simple change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back