Fifa 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be surprised at how much power the big supermarkets actually have. believe it or not some actually name their own buying price, because of their size they brutally bully suppliers, ordering then cancelling massive orders then renegotiating a price. Its a joke because this happens to the same companys time and time again

I negotiated a massive contract with Sainsbury's once and had to manage it (for books/music/video games) so have the battle scars!

I negotiated a massive contract with Sainsbury's once and had to manage it (for books/music/video games) so have the battle scars!

Aye the stunts Tesco allegedly pull on confectionery manufacturers is staggering.

You would be surprised at how much power the big supermarkets actually have. believe it or not some actually name their own buying price, because of their size they brutally bully suppliers, ordering then cancelling massive orders then renegotiating a price. Its a joke because this happens to the same companys time and time again

This.

Just to give you an idea of this, Walmart name their price to Coca cola, not the other way round :eek:.

This is true. We supply for asda and sainsburyys at work and the demands they put on us and the profit margins are shocking.

can you purchase it a download it direct to the xbox anyone ?

The bairn started playing it when he got back from school. He seemed happy enough until he came down and said something (bearing in mind what a lad said on here earlier on the thread) about he couldnt download the Ultimate Team, which flew straight over my head. :lol:

Told my step son to sort it out for him and they are playing happily with the usual shouts of angst as they are sacked or lose or summit like that.

TBH I know fuckall about it.

They have an xBox/PS3 in the SE Corner in the Kids Zone which he usually gets a go of before the game as we are always in the ground for about 1.15pm. I of course head for the bar. My usual Bulmers will be the order of the day tomorrow. :)

£30 special price from Grainger about a month ago, got the link off here :)

Spent some of the savings on the iPad version. Got the square root of fuck all done at work today :cool:

there you go lads for your youngins or for yourselfs took me an hour to do it haha since they havnt done one for us

Logon or register to see this image

http://imageshack.us/a/img23/2854/safcxbox360final2.jpg

there you go lads for your youngins or for yourselfs took me an hour to do it haha since they havnt done one for us

Logon or register to see this image

http://imageshack.us/a/img23/2854/safcxbox360final2.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img337/2854/safcxbox360final2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back