Fifa 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Colonel

£34.99 @ Sainsbury's
£46.97 @ Smyths :eek:

Just bought it for my son today.

Dont know mate. Just rang them up and asked them if they had it and how much it was. Then rang Sainsbury's, did the same and made the simple choice.

I think what you have to watch out for is there are more than one edition (same with CoD).

you have to work out if its cheaper getting the more expensive edition if you download all the updates/maps for the games.

if that makes sense!

It's not the ultimate edition. I got it last night, seemed a no brainer to me..:eek:
I have to say that the fact I got the cheaper version doesnt cause me any discomfort and my bank balance will agree. :lol:

I think what you have to watch out for is there are more than one edition (same with CoD).

you have to work out if its cheaper getting the more expensive edition if you download all the updates/maps for the games.

if that makes sense!
I dont think the bairn knows anything about such things - fortunately. :)

I heard on TalkShite that Sunlun fans boo Darren Bent on it. :lol:

(I think it was this.)

They have maps for Fifa :eek:

I did mention CoD aswell... as in the diffrent editions of games.

I have to say that the fact I got the cheaper version doesnt cause me any discomfort and my bank balance will agree. :lol:

I dont think the bairn knows anything about such things - fortunately. :)

if you were talking about you and me, I would agree. But kids nowadays know it all... ;)

Aye. And then the commentator goes: 'and they continue to dis respect the player!' :roll: making us out to be twats.

Had mine since yesterday dinner time :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back