Fifa 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Much better and more informative articles there James, thanks.

No problem. It mentions in one article there though that they haven't changed the AI.

As for gameplay, there’s some updated impressions being posted later, but I’d be hard pushed to say we noticed the AI behaving particularly differently based on the team or reacting to events, which will be a downer for some people.

:neutral:

No problem. It mentions in one article there though that they haven't changed the AI.

:neutral:

I very much doubt I'll be buying it then. I don't play online as it's just full of knobs who quit when they're losing, so I barely played FIFA12 because every team you played against played like Barcelona, and even League 2 clubs always had at least high 80% passing every game, but hardly ever had any shots.

I very much doubt I'll be buying it then. I don't play online as it's just full of knobs who quit when they're losing, so I barely played FIFA12 because every team you played against played like Barcelona, and even League 2 clubs always had at least high 80% passing every game, but hardly ever had any shots.

It's ridiculous, they run from your half, backwards, towards their own goal and then turn around and hoof it.
And it's called "artificial intelligence"...

It's ridiculous, they run from your half, backwards, towards their own goal and then turn around and hoof it.
And it's called "artificial intelligence"...

Shit isn't it, no matter what fancy gimmicks they add to Career Mode it will always be boring because of the awful AI. PES' AI is streets ahead of FIFA, it's just a shame PES is rubbish nowadays.

Shit isn't it, no matter what fancy gimmicks they add to Career Mode it will always be boring because of the awful AI. PES' AI is streets ahead of FIFA, it's just a shame PES is rubbish nowadays.

They say things every year about how they're improving the career mode to make it more realistic. But you still get stupid transfers like Angeleri going to Man United, or going through a whole season without getting a single player get injured, or Arsenal being in a relegation battle.

EA SPORTS FIFA‏@EASPORTSFIFA

I'm playing #FIFA13Career with Valencia C.F right now.Third in the table. 4 months in. Got an offer from the Portugal F.A. Should I take it?

sounds as realistic as ever :lol:

EA SPORTS FIFA‏@EASPORTSFIFA

I'm playing #FIFA13Career with Valencia C.F right now.Third in the table. 4 months in. Got an offer from the Portugal F.A. Should I take it?

sounds as realistic as ever :lol:

I'm not on Twitter but I had a look at their profile.
Kids (and men I hasten to add) are genuinely getting excited over this stupid feature? Nobody wants international management if the game itself is horrible to play. I say nobody, the idiots do.

How is this a reason not to play online? :confused:

Personally I couldn't care less about career mode; I'm looking forward to seeing what gameplay and online changes (especially to clubs) they've made this year.

Personally I couldn't care less about career mode; I'm looking forward to seeing what gameplay and online changes (especially to clubs) they've made this year.

because the key feature in the game playing online against other people is a horrendous experience because of bairns who cant handle losing and grown men obsessive over their fifa ranking, much like the K/D ratio in FPS games , theres nothing there for the casual gamer who plays a few hours a week anymore because its so dominated by childish twats who spit their dummy out and quit if they lose.
I dont mind losing if you get a decent game out of it but that seldom happens.

i would much rather play a RPG game where i can spend 5 hours levelling up and finding a new sword and a wooly hat than spend the same amount of time on Fifa struggling to finish a game against petulant bairns who hoy their toys out of the pram as soon as you go 2-0 up.

I've bought and played every single one since Fifa 96 iirc but 12 was my last one which is a shame but imo everyone since about 2004 has been getting gradually worse, its good it attracts more people to the game but with the new people arriving its lost what made it fun for me, theres no enjoyment for me anymore, its all BUY THIS GOLD PACK, DOWNLOAD THE LIVE SEASON, its lost its soul imo, i just liked a decent game online with someone you have never met, its a soul crushing experience now and i think its time for me to bow out....lets face it i peaked at 08 and 09 i was on the leaderboards for weeks at a time then, now i cant even win a game:lol:

I still don't see what the problem is to be honest. They quit out, you win the game and move onto the next match; it really doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I do kind of agree it's lost its soul a bit. They must rake in hundred of millions from UT alone every year and still they can't sort out their servers, or basic things like the referees not being an absolute joke. That said, I'm still on it pretty much every single day and I'll buy FIFA 13 the day it comes out; it's just too addictive not to play.

because the key feature in the game playing online against other people is a horrendous experience because of bairns who cant handle losing and grown men obsessive over their fifa ranking, much like the K/D ratio in FPS games , theres nothing there for the casual gamer who plays a few hours a week anymore because its so dominated by childish twats who spit their dummy out and quit if they lose.
I dont mind losing if you get a decent game out of it but that seldom happens.

i'm a casual gamer and rarely come across people who quit. when they do quit it's usually when i'm about 4-0 up so i just laugh at how shit they are. i imagine that the lower down the divisions you are, the more likely you are going to come across quitters

Hope they sort out the fouls. Seemed impossible to get a freekick on 12. Even with the ridiculous collision engine, my player would get cleaned out and no foul would be given. Crackers.

i'm a casual gamer and rarely come across people who quit. when they do quit it's usually when i'm about 4-0 up so i just laugh at how shit they are. i imagine that the lower down the divisions you are, the more likely you are going to come across quitters

This for me anarl like, except for the bit about me being 4-0 as that rarely happens. avoid UT as it seems to be full of dicks but the head to head seasons is no bother for me

id go along with that, its desperation to get out of there that does it, nothing more frustrating than the lofted through ball merchants who pass around the back 4 from 60 minutes onwards.

Even if im losing 20-0 i wont quit, im part of the problem if i did

Dexter said:

Because I play the game to enjoy the playing experience, not to win games by default after playing 70 minutes then winning by default

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back