Fifa 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, new to FIFA 13 (but not to the series) - why oh why do my damn strikers insist on chipping their shots all the damn time? I thought pressing the shoot button would, you know, SHOOT? :confused:

Ok, new to FIFA 13 (but not to the series) - why oh why do my damn strikers insist on chipping their shots all the damn time? I thought pressing the shoot button would, you know, SHOOT? :confused:

I suspect you're pushing either the wrong button or in combination with the wrong button.

I know it's simple mate but something is wrong cos they don't chip shots all the time unless you're telling them too.

LB and the shoot button is the chip shot, if you're trying the finesse shot then it's RB and shoot.

Didn't realise you can quit out early in seasons and not lose, happened twice to me today !

I still got the wins from the ones who quit against me :-D

LB and the shoot button is the chip shot, if you're trying the finesse shot then it's RB and shoot.

I still got the wins from the ones who quit against me :-D

They quit before 5 mins :(

I use pro evo buttons so these might all be different depending on the configuration.

I suspect you're pushing either the wrong button or in combination with the wrong button.

I know it's simple mate but something is wrong cos they don't chip shots all the time unless you're telling them too.

R2 (to sprint) and circle - this is on PS3. That's "sprint" and "shoot" according to the game like. I've only been playing footy games for 30 years.....

On Xbox but if it were PS3 R1 is my sprint button and R2 is trick button.

I crossed over from Pro Evo but kept the controls.

Only stopped using D-pad a few years ago !

On Xbox but if it were PS3 R1 is my sprint button and R2 is trick button.

I crossed over from Pro Evo but kept the controls.

Only stopped using D-pad a few years ago !

I've got mine set up as the "alernate" config which I think is the same as pro evo.
You never get the win if they quit in the first 5 minutes.
Just got promoted back to div 4 on the back of going 2-0 up inside 10 mins and then he spent the rest of the game keeping the ball and scoring own goals ;)

I've got mine set up as the "alernate" config which I think is the same as pro evo.
You never get the win if they quit in the first 5 minutes.
Just got promoted back to div 4 on the back of going 2-0 up inside 10 mins and then he spent the rest of the game keeping the ball and scoring own goals ;)

Alternate isn't exactly Pro Evo, still tweak it a little ;)

Been trying to win div one but can only manage to survive so far.

need 4 pts from my final two games to stay up. went 3-1 in the last minute. my oppenent paused the game and quit. goes back to the main menu and the game hasn't even been recorded!

Going through a spell of people quitting out in the last minute.
I scored 4 in the last quarter of an hour to go 4-2 up and the bugger quit out so I couldn't re-live Danny Rose's sublime chip for the equaliser. I hate sore losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back