FIFA 13 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye and log on to the web app every day if you can be arsed to get free daily gifts, then transfer all the gifts over to your main account. Takes the piss like but if you can be arsed it worth it as it gives you a little head start when the games out ;)

Might have a shot at that. Make about 5 accounts.

Might have a shot at that. Make about 5 accounts.

I know last year, all the eligible accounts had to have been created before August 15 or something. They also had to have an ultimate team from that year.

I know last year, all the eligible accounts had to have been created before August 15 or something. They also had to have an ultimate team from that year.

Ah well. Probably too much hassle anyway, fannying around logging in and out.

Just silver mate, at least it was last year, hoping for the same this :lol:

How much?
£39

I've just realised though that I pre-ordered it, to be delivered on the friday to work, forgetting I was on holiday, and even have a day off on the following Monday, so won't be able to play it till the Tuesday. Such a f***ing idiot. :evil::evil::oops:

There's some canny YouTube videos of the gameplay now.

It looks like its more about control and passing than pace.

One guy commentating says if you hold sprint all the time your first touch is rubbish, that's me fucked then !

EA attempting to get money money. Early acces and FIFA13 Ultimate Edition pre-order + EA SPORTS™ Season Ticket = 24 packs + 24 packs = Access to 48 Gold Prem. packs in FUT13! Two each wk!

They love it dont they! $25

EA attempting to get money money. Early acces and FIFA13 Ultimate Edition pre-order + EA SPORTS™ Season Ticket = 24 packs + 24 packs = Access to 48 Gold Prem. packs in FUT13! Two each wk!

They love it dont they! $25

greedy bastards thats why, its a waste of money but like COD Elite you will have people buying it.

im done with EA, i've just had enough of the money grabbing practices, releasing poor quality glitched games to meet deadline, tacked on multiplayer to games that dont need it and closing down decent developers to soak up any creativity and then stifle it.

Same as Ubisoft, they are heading down the same path and i wont be bothering with Assassins Creed 3 for similar reasons to the above.

Last edited:
£39

I've just realised though that I pre-ordered it, to be delivered on the friday to work, forgetting I was on holiday, and even have a day off on the following Monday, so won't be able to play it till the Tuesday. Such a f***ing idiot. :evil::evil::oops:

Can you not pop in to see if everyone's coping without you :lol:

One guy commentating says if you hold sprint all the time your first touch is rubbish, that's me fucked then !

Thats canny then, pisses people right off when you play the possession game

I really do hope that's the case, there has been plenty of players this year I would have loved to have used who are technically very good but their downfall is being slow which means they just become terrible unless you're incredibly skilled. One of many being Santi Cazorla whilst he was at Villarreal, didn't use him whilst he was there but when he came to Arsenal and I picked him up I realised how good he actually was, not because of his pace but his passing and dribbling.

Hopefully if they do make it more about passing, control and your general play as a whole it will be a very good game, in a couple videos people have said that the game definitely rewards the better player, none of this dominating the game shite and getting beat 1-0. But knowing EA they'll probably make it a complete mess. :lol:

I did quite a bit of trading before the game came out last year, it's quite fun in a sad sort of way.

Anyway, I found that the best thing to do is to make as much as you can, and then invest it in top quality silver players a couple of days before the game comes out.

IIRC Cicinho, who I was watching, tripled in price as soon as the game came out.

The vast majority of Brasilvers are worth investing in. Those with high pace and/or 5* skills will sell for huge amounts.

this has been my first year on UT, i started early with the web app and went from there.

This year im just going to stick with a shit team till christmas and save the coins. makes me sick when i think i paid like 14k for Lukaku and shit like that. must have wasted over 100k in the first 5-10 weeks on shite.

and this year i am limiting myself to £5 a month worth of packs, ive bought the Ultimate edition as well like.

this has been my first year on UT, i started early with the web app and went from there.

This year im just going to stick with a shit team till christmas and save the coins. makes me sick when i think i paid like 14k for Lukaku and shit like that. must have wasted over 100k in the first 5-10 weeks on shite.

and this year i am limiting myself to £5 a month worth of packs, ive bought the Ultimate edition as well like.
To be fair, there's not much else you can do but pay those prices when the game first comes out.

I'm going to try and make a couple of good teams early on and then stick with them. Hopefully building two completely separate sides right from the start will stop me from becoming bored and building an entirely new side every week, losing loads of coins in the process.

To be fair, there's not much else you can do but pay those prices when the game first comes out.

I'm going to try and make a couple of good teams early on and then stick with them. Hopefully building two completely separate sides right from the start will stop me from becoming bored and building an entirely new side every week, losing loads of coins in the process.

im not going to buy players full stop. well thats the plan anyway. i'll just use who i get in my packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back