FIFA 13 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaha was my favourite bronze player, destroyed everyone. :cool:

Web app launched a fortnight ahead of release last time, ie middle of sept, and i'd expect the same again.

Had a gold ruski league team ready for action by the time the game launched last time with wellington and doumbia up top :cool:

Will try and build a team as I always do, I just get sick of the kids who are on it all day buying players on the auction at 59m 59s getting the likes of Torres for 10,000 coins etc.

All you eventually see if the same team in Gold, most of the same players in a silver team and likewise Bronze.

Will try and build a team as I always do, I just get sick of the kids who are on it all day buying players on the auction at 59m 59s getting the likes of Torres for 10,000 coins etc.

All you eventually see if the same team in Gold, most of the same players in a silver team and likewise Bronze.

I've done that a fair few times if I have spare time, well I used to, would take about 20 minutes to get there, just put rubber band around the analogue and do something productive. :lol:

Mind it takes ages now so I haven't done it in ages as it isn't worth a couple hours of waiting around, last year was class for it, in the space of 10 minutes I got IF Chiellini for 50k who sold for 350k and then IF Klose for 6k who sold for 110k, you can download Cheat Engine now where it automatically takes you to the 59th minute in seconds, but I preferred the console to do it, people use autobuyers now which buys the player in literally milliseconds so no one else can get them, if you go on the leaderboards on Xbox you will see people who have absolutely millions of trade profit, those are the autobuyers but a fair few have been banned, used to be class for coins on it but spoilt now. :evil:

Hopefully I'll be able to get two decent gold sides out by the time release date comes out. Probably look at the tried and tested Ligue 1/French hybrid and another league with a few 5* skillers; might go for the Russian League again this year now they have Hulk and Witsel to add strength to the division.

I'm determined to only pay for packs when I first get the game and make my coins trading, no doubt I'll break that after a couple of months. :lol:

Hopefully I'll be able to get two decent gold sides out by the time release date comes out. Probably look at the tried and tested Ligue 1/French hybrid and another league with a few 5* skillers; might go for the Russian League again this year now they have Hulk and Witsel to add strength to the division.

I'm determined to only pay for packs when I first get the game and make my coins trading, no doubt I'll break that after a couple of months. :lol:

days man, days ;)

Talk about overpaying, when the game first came out, I bought pepe and Carvilho from Madrid for a combined total of around 30k :eek: :cry:

Talk about overpaying, when the game first came out, I bought pepe and Carvilho from Madrid for a combined total of around 30k :eek: :cry:
To be fair, that's not exactly the worst investment seeing as Pepe is one of the best defenders in the game.

Prices are always crazy for the first few weeks, it's potentially a great time to make a lot of coins before the game even comes out.

I've sold my UT last night and got 465k. Not sure what I'll get for that on eBay if anything ?

I've sold my UT last night and got 465k. Not sure what I'll get for that on eBay if anything ?

If you get a very good player best put him up on the market ASAP. Then if you can don't buy anyone for 2 weeks and wait for the prices to drop! Bloody hard though. I sold messi for 350k last year. Wish I kept the coins for a bit but couldn't resist! Flittered away it all building hybrid teams.

So what do you actually do? Just get a load of starter packs?

Aye and log on to the web app every day if you can be arsed to get free daily gifts, then transfer all the gifts over to your main account. Takes the piss like but if you can be arsed it worth it as it gives you a little head start when the games out ;)

Aye and log on to the web app every day if you can be arsed to get free daily gifts, then transfer all the gifts over to your main account. Takes the piss like but if you can be arsed it worth it as it gives you a little head start when the games out ;)

I'd rather just buy £10 worth of packs than do all that like :lol:

I'll have to try to not go silly with normal packsand wait for happy hours. I didnt know about them until about may this year. Add EAsportsFIFA on twitter and get tweets for when the happy hours (for more players in packs are).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back