Fifa 12 team Manager mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very rarely get pennas against the computer, but i always use a left footer when taking it and smash it as far to the left i dare go and as high as i can get it. Wickham is class at taking them.

Ji Dong Won (82) and Wickham (83) are my front two. There player growth is class. Only in 3rd season with them. Wonder how high they'll get.

Did you just play them constantly? I'm in my third and they're only 71 and 72

Yeah, hardly ever dropped them. I knew they could get high, so rather than buying other strikers, i just used them two.

Im in my 4th season actually, apologies. Still good though.

halfway through 2nd season on World Class.

Hennessy

Elmo
Rico
Brown
O'Shea

Diaby
Gardner
McCarthy (Wigan)

Gyan
Sess
Bendtner

Havn't really done much, i like playing with players that we have now. Forgot to renew Gordon's contract so he fucked off to villa for nowt. Bought Milner for 13mil first season and sold him back to Man City after 1 season for 30something.

Might knock it upto legendary soon, but still lose an odd couple of World Class. Newastle and Everton been taken over on mine, had an epic 4-3 with the mags last night. They've got Remy, Gorcuff, Torres, Hernandez, Dann, Ruiz to name a few.

rockaway said:
halfway through 2nd season on World Class.

Hennessy

Elmo
Rico
Brown
O'Shea

Diaby
Gardner
McCarthy (Wigan)

Gyan
Sess
Bendtner

Havn't really done much, i like playing with players that we have now. Forgot to renew Gordon's contract so he fucked off to villa for nowt. Bought Milner for 13mil first season and sold him back to Man City after 1 season for 30something.

Might knock it upto legendary soon, but still lose an odd couple of World Class. Newastle and Everton been taken over on mine, had an epic 4-3 with the mags last night. They've got Remy, Gorcuff, Torres, Hernandez, Dann, Ruiz to name a few.

That Ruiz is a right bastard. Rips me to shit when i play fulham.

im everton in the 2016/17 season
loaded

finished 2nd last season, didnt really bring my own men in when i took over. 300m budget this year...i went mental

squad list

de gea, musulera

Lovren, toprak, Yanga-m'biwa, corchina, kjaer, baines, martial,

medel, rakitic, walcott, pedro, thiago, cana, ilicevic,drenthe, annan

torres, higuain, bojan, mertens

only just played my friendllies so far beat Hertha Berlin 3-0, Valencia 1-0 and then Ajax 3-0 bought that free 77 keeper also Thiago on loan and adriano as LM
Team
Gordon
Bardo-Turner-brown-o'shea
adriano-my pro-sess-larsson
thiago
gyan

might try a different formation but then my pro would get dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back