Fifa 12 team Manager mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a year at safc and got 11th
went on a shite run at xmas

left now for qpr
total clear out in progress, though theres some good signings been made along with ones from me
my team just before the start of the season looks as follows

Paddy Kenny
kyle naughton - Berra - Ferdinand - Traore
SWP - Barton - Derry - Ben Arfa
Taarabt
DJ Campbell

bench of
Grant Hanley, Dyer, Charlie Austin, Bothroyd,Helguson, Fitz Hall, Whitehead

working on getting rid of a bit more dross like

Any good ? i was going to sign Mata but he singed for newcastle so was going to stick a bid in for Ben Arfa.

Im in my fourth season and my second with Brighton. Finished 18 previous season.

My team

Vidal

Little Morgan Del Mare Bridge

Buckley Etuhu Clark Boka

Rodriguez

Rhodes

Managing Everton.

Kameni
Fanni Jagielka Distin Baines
Bystrov Cahill Fellaini Varela
Odemwingie Donovan

Doing quite good. 9 games unbeaten at the minute. 2nd in the Prem.

Won the league with the lads. Season 4 after 7th,5th, and 5th place finishes. Nearly ballsed it up at the end, i was 11 points clear at one point yet needed a last minute goal at anfield on the last day to give me the point i needed. Fecking man yoo won their last 8 on the spin or something to hoy the pressure on. Also just missed out on UEFA cup final after Juve done me in the 2nd leg at home, after 1-1 away.

Then Chelski offered me a 50mil budget and 2.8m wage bill to jump ship and i duly obliged, for 2 main reasons (apart from the wonga and 89 rated sneider etc) 1 is that i think it's my last season (sure i seen it said that you only get 5 seasons before it ends in Manager mode) and it'll b nice to see how the lads get on with a new manager and the good squad i left him (first 11 all 80 +ers)

hefty em said:
Won the league with the lads. Season 4 after 7th,5th, and 5th place finishes. Nearly ballsed it up at the end, i was 11 points clear at one point yet needed a last minute goal at anfield on the last day to give me the point i needed. Fecking man yoo won their last 8 on the spin or something to hoy the pressure on. Also just missed out on UEFA cup final after Juve done me in the 2nd leg at home, after 1-1 away.

Then Chelski offered me a 50mil budget and 2.8m wage bill to jump ship and i duly obliged, for 2 main reasons (apart from the wonga and 89 rated sneider etc) 1 is that i think it's my last season (sure i seen it said that you only get 5 seasons before it ends in Manager mode) and it'll b nice to see how the lads get on with a new manager and the good squad i left him (first 11 all 80 +ers)

Its 15 seasons mate.

Got sacked from SAFC in the first season and have been in charge of Wolves (Who had been took over by billionaires...)

So I've had the easiest game ever, with £160m at every transfer window...

ShaabanShaaban said:
Got sacked from SAFC in the first season and have been in charge of Wolves (Who had been took over by billionaires...)

Quality that. If you get sacked is it not game over then? What happens?

Its 15 seasons mate.
Ouch. Gutted. I could have built a dynasty. :lol:

Couple of big money takeovers on mine. Blackburn was obscene, they went out and bought, Aguero, D Silva, Ibra, Menez, Andy Carrol, Agbonlahor, Cambiasso, amongst others. Yet i don't think they've finished higher then 10th. :lol:

Everton were taken over late in the last window yet still went and bought Moses and Seppe Rossi, i expect them to lash the cash this summer.

Last edited:
I've just started a season as sunderland and my side is

gordon

vand der wiel
rico
cahill
brown

matis
my pro
sess

Rojas/Narsingh
tosic

p Cisse :)evil:)

need to shift Cisse as soon as i get chance, brilliant finisher but is slower than Bendtner and his dribbling is absymal

Third top at the minute going into xmas

Anyone else finding it impossible to score penalties?

It was fine before but I must have missed like 20 in a row. Always hit the target but the keeper saves every single effort.

Pissing me right off.

Marlon Brendo said:
Anyone else finding it impossible to score penalties?

It was fine before but I must have missed like 20 in a row. Always hit the target but the keeper saves every single effort.

Pissing me right off.

I very rarely get pennas against the computer, but i always use a left footer when taking it and smash it as far to the left i dare go and as high as i can get it. Wickham is class at taking them.

Ji Dong Won (82) and Wickham (83) are my front two. There player growth is class. Only in 3rd season with them. Wonder how high they'll get.

JHmackem said:
I very rarely get pennas against the computer, but i always use a left footer when taking it and smash it as far to the left i dare go and as high as i can get it. Wickham is class at taking them.

Ji Dong Won (82) and Wickham (83) are my front two. There player growth is class. Only in 3rd season with them. Wonder how high they'll get.

I'm sure someone said before they can go up to 86

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back