Fifa 11 @ ASDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugger knew i should have waited, just ordered it from amazon yesterday as I didn't know of any other deals on it.

worth the wait like lads even worth £50 if it was that in RRP,left manager mode untill i get the original copy friday but the back up in german aint been to bad at the mo. il try hoy some of our chants up later on.

worth the wait like lads even worth £50 if it was that in RRP,left manager mode untill i get the original copy friday but the back up in german aint been to bad at the mo. il try hoy some of our chants up later on.

Agreed! I just want the game now! I would happily pay £100 to have it now! I wish there was a way to GUARANTEE early delivery and pay more money.

Its on th website for £36 but says they will match the instore price if lower.

so if I order it now and pay £36 I'll get the difference back if its only £25 right?

and when am I likely to receive it? will it be sent out Friday??

anyone know??

Its on th website for £36 but says they will match the instore price if lower.

so if I order it now and pay £36 I'll get the difference back if its only £25 right?

and when am I likely to receive it? will it be sent out Friday??

anyone know??
Theoretically they will match it in store and online if they have it in stock.

I think it works the way you say but i dont preorder games from ASDA..

On an aside apparently ASDA will start doing games Trade in and such just after Christmas, but i imagine the prices would be shit

Theoretically they will match it in store and online if they have it in stock.

I think it works the way you say but i dont preorder games from ASDA..

On an aside apparently ASDA will start doing games Trade in and such just after Christmas, but i imagine the prices would be shit

any idea when I'd get it?

So is this deal confirmed? I think ill be going to asda at about 11pm if this is true.
i dunno mate,, hes a sound bloke for a manager and he told me about last years £25 deal so i have nee reason not to trust hi, probably find out on Thursday morning officially in newspaper ads and stuff

I usually pick it up day of release at one of the supermarkets (Morrisons near Silksworth is always empty) however I cant be arsed this year so this morning I preordered it from Shopto.net

First time I've used them to be honest. Usually get it on the Xbox 360 but had the 3 red rings the other day on a 2007 built 360. The towel trick has sorted it but im not taking the risk of it going again just as Fifa 11 comes out so ive bought it for the PS3.

Whats the chances of it coming through the door on Thursday then form Shopto??

I usually pick it up day of release at one of the supermarkets (Morrisons near Silksworth is always empty) however I cant be arsed this year so this morning I preordered it from Shopto.net

First time I've used them to be honest. Usually get it on the Xbox 360 but had the 3 red rings the other day on a 2007 built 360. The towel trick has sorted it but im not taking the risk of it going again just as Fifa 11 comes out so ive bought it for the PS3.

WTF!? You've moved over to the darkside! Not impressed.

I've also just preordered mine last night with Shopto. I imagine it'll turn up Thursday like.

a very slim 1-4% chance you wont get it on Thursday...Excellent site shopto although a bit dodgy at times

I am always eagerly anticipating the game release so I read up on how to get it early, and last year decided to pre-order from shopto.net as everybody gets the game a day early. I ordered it about a week before release date, and didnt get it on the thursday :evil:, I got it on the monday! :evil:. I still had to go and buy the game at midnight meaning shopto was delivering just an additional copy. It was a common problem and loads of people didnt receive the game early or even on release date, google it and you will see mate.

This year I have tried game and paid £45 for the game and delivery to get it for Thursday, but time will tell if I need to rush out again at midnight on thursday :lol:

a very slim 1-4% chance you wont get it on Thursday...Excellent site shopto although a bit dodgy at times

Last year's fifa release date was a joke!

bugger knew i should have waited, just ordered it from amazon yesterday as I didn't know of any other deals on it.

For the last few big releases Amazon have changed their prices to match ther supermarkets once they are known

If you do this drop them a line and they will refund the difference

I think EA will try and keep the release date as best as possible

will be surprised if shopto are allowed to dispatch it so it's there early

I think EA will try and keep the release date as best as possible

will be surprised if shopto are allowed to dispatch it so it's there early
usually sent on a tuesday preordered games so they have ample time to get there for release day, nowt EA can do to stop shopto/play.com delivering it in time for the release date

shopto have taken my payment this morning so should get dispatched today/tonight sometime, so will be amazed if its not here by thursday

WTF!? You've moved over to the darkside! Not impressed.

I've also just preordered mine last night with Shopto. I imagine it'll turn up Thursday like.

I know I prefer Xbox Live but cant see the towel trick working for long so not risking it so im dusting down my PS3 and jumping ship.

Ive got no mates on my friends list on PS3 like:oops:

Anyone please?.......:lol:

Swaggermouse is my username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back