Fifa 11 @ ASDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

genericus

Striker
Just when i was losing hope in this i have been informed by my manager he recieved an email this morning stating upcoming deals, ASDA have vowed to beat any competitors price by £5 on Fifa 11, and the price stated was Morrisons at £27 notes, so ASDAs price for FIFA 11 on Launch day is £23.00 sterling.

The new Call of Duty is likely to be the same price and deal when released.....not meant for the public domain til Wednesday but is still subject to change....Enjoy chaps

Just when i was losing hope in this i have been informed by my manager he recieved an email this morning stating upcoming deals, ASDA have vowed to beat any competitors price by £5 on Fifa 11, and the price stated was Morrisons at £27 notes, so ASDAs price for FIFA 11 on Launch day is £23.00 sterling.

The new Call of Duty is likely to be the same price and deal when released.....not meant for the public domain til Wednesday but is still subject to change....Enjoy chaps

Genericus I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!!! great info

Fantastic, answers my question on the other thread. £23 is an absolute steal!! :-D

Is this 'first batch only' like last years bollocks?
i dunno mate, last year i know a few people who got there FIFA 10 at 9pm the following night for £25, undoubtedly they will be looking for people to spend the money in store on beer and pop and energy drinks and whatnot, but as far as i am aware its a launch day deal.

I do know last year ASDA fucked up with the couriers and most stores didnt get enough or get them til daft am in the morning

Great deal this, was going to trade some old games in and get it for cheaper elsewhere, need not bother now :cool:

i dunno mate, last year i know a few people who got there FIFA 10 at 9pm the following night for £25, undoubtedly they will be looking for people to spend the money in store on beer and pop and energy drinks and whatnot, but as far as i am aware its a launch day deal.

I do know last year ASDA fucked up with the couriers and most stores didnt get enough or get them til daft am in the morning

Aye last year I turned up at ASDA before work at 7am and they were all sold out of the 360 version. I've pre-ordered this one from elsewhere to be on the safe side (coming Wednesday, fingers crossed) but I'll give a heads up to a mate.

Brill news! I'll be going to Asda Washington again. When MW2 came out I got there for 10.15 like a virgin. Good job though as it got to 10.30 the queue was huge.

Same again I think for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back