FF7 Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of people across Europe and Australia got the game today. Bastards. I've just ordered from Game.co.uk just incase they happen to send it out early. Ill just return it and get it digital if it doesn't come early.

Bunch of people across Europe and Australia got the game today. Bastards. I've just ordered from Game.co.uk just incase they happen to send it out early. Ill just return it and get it digital if it doesn't come early.
Just got this email from ShopTo :

Dear Customer,

Thank you for you pre-order purchase of Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Today we are beginning the pre-order processing for Final Fantasy VII Remake, please may we ask you to check the following:

Log into your ShopTo account and check your pre-order for Final Fantasy VII and ensure there are no unwanted duplicates. If there are an unwanted duplicates, please click on the “Remove Pre-order” button.
Check your shipping address is correct. If it is not correct, you can amend your address by clicking on to your “Shipment Address” section within your account, add in your preferred shipping address and click “Set on pre-orders”.

Please note, if you do not have the options above to make changes where needed, please raise a ticket via the “Help Desk” section within your account, whereby our team will try to assist and respond to you as quickly as possible.

*Once your pre-order enters the processing stage, the above amendments CANNOT be made!*

We will be shipping your Final Fantasy pre-order as soon as possible in order for you receive in time for release.

Many thanks in advance and we hope you enjoy your new game.

Kind regards,

ShopTo

I reckon most people will have their copies before the 10th. Good on Square for releasing early.

Must be doing them in chronological order which is fair enough as mines processing. States you can't change your order details once at processing so they must be confident of fulfilling the pre orders 😃

Just got an email from Base saying I won't be getting it on launch day. Wankers.
Sounds like I dodged a bullet. ;)
EDIT: My ShopTo order is at the warehouse and I only ordered it yesterday. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be doing them in chronological order which is fair enough as mines processing. States you can't change your order details once at processing so they must be confident of fulfilling the pre orders 😃

Got my email about it at 13:45 - best email I’ve had for years.

Mine has been shipped.

I'd be stunned if it was here Friday and order from shop to as a thank you for next few games.

Mine is shipped too. Obviously PO are busy but I'd be astounded if it isn't here by the weekend. My mam has had a few deliveries pretty sharpish recently despite everything.

I ordered from 2 places. GAME dispatched today. Shopto say its at the warehouse. Haway the FF7 delivery race
If you log in to your ShopTo account on the website you'll probably find that one had been shipped too, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back