Fewmin

Batdad

Winger
Out for an evening cycle with toddler in tow.

Come across local watering hole which has play area for children - all outdoors with no orders made via an app and no need to step inside as the play area is accessible through a gate.

Problem - forgot my mask didn't I.

Not to worry says I - I needn't go inside at all and I can order a drink straight away using the app, have a swifty and back on the bike to go home.

Not so says the bar staff - you need a mask even if outside whilst drinking (??).

Not to worry says I - surely you have a spare for customers who have innocently forgotten theirs. After all you wouldn't wish to turn away business when there is such a simple remedy would you? No dice - establishment has no spares and tells me I cannot come in.

Back on bike.

Cheers unnamed pub - son's crying.

Come across local watering hole which has play area for children - all outdoors with no orders made via an app and no need to step inside as the play area is accessible through a gate.

Not to worry says I - I needn't go inside at all and I can order a drink straight away using the app, have a swifty and back on the bike to go home.

Not so says the bar staff - you need a mask even if outside whilst drinking (??).

Not to worry says I - surely you have a spare for customers who have innocently forgotten theirs. After all you wouldn't wish to turn away business when there is such a simple remedy would you? No dice - establishment has no spares and tells me I cannot come in.

Back on bike.

:lol: :lol:

Back on bike.

Youā€™re worse than @Keawyeds

Back on bike.

You've cost lives!

Back on bike.

ā€œIā€™m exempt mateā€ would have sorted it.

Tbf the mask thing is the thing im looking forward to changing most. I have to make sure theres a mask in each car or my pocket. Easy to forget when in a rush

Back on bike.

Yer shitty keks would've done the job yer naršŸ˜

Back