Ferrari driver writes off new car

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably driving like a cock

why people think they can get into a massively powered car then drive it safely is beyond me...there tons of you tube videos of arseholes gunning the power too early and fishtailing wildly out of control

if I had the money to afford a car like this I would also pay for some additional tuition on how to drive it swiftly but safely

It's usually best to get something slower and build up. If you can crash something like an MX-5 or a GT86 you can die in a Ferrari

I feel weirdly sorry for the guy. I think it is because it was a Ferrari. The 430 Scuderia is one hot, sexy mother fooker. I think if it was offered by Croft Racing Circuit to take out for a Track Day I would seriously think about learning to race. I would be massively upset though if it was an Aston Martin. If I won the lottery I would not think twice about owning one. I would be also very sad if it was a Lamborghini as I have a growing love for them too. If it was an R8 I wouldn't be as a sad. Never liked Audi drivers - whatever they are. Bad experiences probably. As a Ferrari fan we have never liked our auld enemy Ferdinand in Stuttgart. It's a Le Mans thing.

Hope he can get another 430 or even something like the California T which I love.
Good post m8

probably driving like a cock

why people think they can get into a massively powered car then drive it safely is beyond me...there tons of you tube videos of arseholes gunning the power too early and fishtailing wildly out of control

if I had the money to afford a car like this I would also pay for some additional tuition on how to drive it swiftly but safely

Definately. Mad how a 17 year old could pass their test n jump in one funds permitting.

Was a bit like me, had a mini but was allowed to take out 3 litre works cars, done a 180 degree skid in one outside gateshead stadium, somehow managing to hit nowt.:lol:

I feel weirdly sorry for the guy. I think it is because it was a Ferrari. The 430 Scuderia is one hot, sexy mother fooker. I think if it was offered by Croft Racing Circuit to take out for a Track Day I would seriously think about learning to race. I would be massively upset though if it was an Aston Martin. If I won the lottery I would not think twice about owning one. I would be also very sad if it was a Lamborghini as I have a growing love for them too. If it was an R8 I wouldn't be as a sad. Never liked Audi drivers - whatever they are. Bad experiences probably. As a Ferrari fan we have never liked our auld enemy Ferdinand in Stuttgart. It's a Le Mans thing.

Hope he can get another 430 or even something like the California T which I love.

Keep thinking about putting you on ignore but Id miss some belters.

You can get a California T on a £189 lease agreement now marra.

Last edited:

I was just about to post pretty much exactly this.

this

Spot on as usual SBC lad.

Same here mate x

He could replace it, but his next insurance quote:eek::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back