Ferrari driver writes off new car

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel weirdly sorry for the guy. I think it is because it was a Ferrari. The 430 Scuderia is one hot, sexy mother fooker. I think if it was offered by Croft Racing Circuit to take out for a Track Day I would seriously think about learning to race. I would be massively upset though if it was an Aston Martin. If I won the lottery I would not think twice about owning one. I would be also very sad if it was a Lamborghini as I have a growing love for them too. If it was an R8 I wouldn't be as a sad. Never liked Audi drivers - whatever they are. Bad experiences probably. As a Ferrari fan we have never liked our auld enemy Ferdinand in Stuttgart. It's a Le Mans thing.

Hope he can get another 430 or even something like the California T which I love.

Can't see how the car costs £200k when Ferrari stopped production of it in 2009. Must be a special edition, a bit like MG Metro

I feel weirdly sorry for the guy. I think it is because it was a Ferrari. The 430 Scuderia is one hot, sexy mother fooker. I think if it was offered by Croft Racing Circuit to take out for a Track Day I would seriously think about learning to race. I would be massively upset though if it was an Aston Martin. If I won the lottery I would not think twice about owning one. I would be also very sad if it was a Lamborghini as I have a growing love for them too. If it was an R8 I wouldn't be as a sad. Never liked Audi drivers - whatever they are. Bad experiences probably. As a Ferrari fan we have never liked our auld enemy Ferdinand in Stuttgart. It's a Le Mans thing.

Hope he can get another 430 or even something like the California T which I love.
:lol::lol::lol:

Tremendous you lad

Just keep on saving SBC and one day, one of those dream machines will be yours!

Do you realise you've typed that out loud?

I'd say it could have been saved, with minor damage. The firefighters probably had Ferrari envy & destroyed it completely while quenching the fire.

You've just put that on a public forum.

probably driving like a cock

why people think they can get into a massively powered car then drive it safely is beyond me...there tons of you tube videos of arseholes gunning the power too early and fishtailing wildly out of control

if I had the money to afford a car like this I would also pay for some additional tuition on how to drive it swiftly but safely

what an odd individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back