Female Commentators the Norm for all games now?

Isha Gua is excellent as is the piece whose commenting on Sky in the Test. Pleasantly spoken and very knowledgeable. Problem in football generally is they shriek.

Still yet to hear a decent one. Until such a time as I do, they can fuck off to women's cricket.

Polite and decent as normal I see, the female ones in the IPL were decent.

I be surprised if you would admit it,, as your previous posts suggest you have a negative bias towards women pundits/commentators before they even open their mouth!!

Last edited:
:lol: it’s hardly an opinion. Just see your first post on the this thread for evidence

It is exactly an opinion. Just as my view on female commentators is an opinion.

I could say "women commentators are shit FACT", but saying the word FACT doesn't make it fact. It's purely an opinion.

My first post on this thread is evidence of nothing but my opinion on the topic proposed. I stand by that opinion that there are ZERO female cricket commentators who are any good. I reiterate, when I hear one I think is decent, I'll say. You can believe that if you want or you can't, I'm not really arsed either way.

Yep, I could be wrong, but you don't exactly come across as impartial and open minded where women are concerned both in writing and commenting on sport.

Fair enough, again, an opinion.

It is exactly an opinion. Just as my view on female commentators is an opinion.

I could say "women commentators are shit FACT", but saying the word FACT doesn't make it fact. It's purely an opinion.

My first post on this thread is evidence of nothing but my opinion on the topic proposed. I stand by that opinion that there are ZERO female cricket commentators who are any good. I reiterate, when I hear one I think is decent, I'll say. You can believe that if you want or you can't, I'm not really arsed either way.

Fair enough, again, an opinion.
You’ve misunderstood completely.

Back