February Challenge - Technique - Window lit portraits. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because it entails posting pictures of your friends or relatives on a forum frequented by cyber stalkers. ;)

I thought you had posted your little lassy in the comps before? I see your point though..

Ross was ganna hoy a pic of his lass in if she didn't have a spot :eek: this place would gan proper stalky..

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you had posted your little lassy in the comps before? I see your point though..

Ross was ganna hoy a pic of his lass in if she didn't have a spot :eek: this place would gan proper stalky..
might post a low key one i've got which was window lit.....but the notion that the voting gets put on the main board stopped me from entering it. fnar fnar

I posted a landscape with her facing away from the camera, but I am a bit uneasy about posting a pic from which she could be recognised.

You get some right dodge-pots on the SMB: Paully got a kicking down Shields because some nutter recognised him from a pic on here. :roll:

I am not allowed to take pics of our lass full stop, in case they are unflattering :roll:

Well the cat pic got shelved because wor lass insisted on this one of the bairn and her great gran, ages 4 to 88, if it gets no votes i care not, it's there for posterity!

Logon or register to see this image

the one that didn't make it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back