February 7th live footy on tv

Morning all. Off to graft this morning but finishing mid afternoon as I've got a HRT check up to go to.

Probably arguing with an client again. They sent me a package that should have contained four store kits, but there were only three in there. I've reported the missing one, but they're adamant they sent all four to me and it's my fault it's got lost 🤷‍♀️

all you need is a Patrick Roberts pic or moi 😉

Last edited:
One of the teachers just came in with this postcard from his hometown of Rosario in Argentina, he said it is a bar opposite the port where ships were delivered from Sunderland and delivered parts for the railways that was owned by a British company that also founded the Rosario football team, which started with red n white shirts.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Good morning Hank, nowt for me thank you.

Good morning Becs, lads and lasses, a nice quiet day catching up.

Have a safe trip @thamesvalleyman and enjoy Bangkok mate.

You must be on the back-burner @Mk Mackem can your doctor not speed it up.
Good luck when you do eventually hear the results marra.

Great photo, @WillInSpain and good story that went with it, @gluepot will be all over it.

Have a wicked Wednesday everyone

Morning peeps from an overnight horrendously stormy TN35 more to come later.

Deep in graft, hosting/chairing a meeting for 30ish inc MP etc - they think it’s important anyways 🤷‍♂️

Grub - cod Mediterranean style en papillote, with thin sliced fennel, pepper, carrot, courgette, ginger, garlic & N African spices + crushed & baked new pots & broccoli

Avvegudden

Morning all. Off to graft this morning but finishing mid afternoon as I've got a HRT check up to go to.

Probably arguing with a client again. They sent me a package that should have contained four store kits, but there were only three in there. I've reported the missing one, but they're adamant they sent all four to me and it's my fault it's got lost 🤷‍♀️
Morning becs
Morning VH, you still playing 5aside (sure it was you who played) I’m currently Tues/Wed/Fri, didn’t play last night thou as at the flicks, think it’s catching up with me 😳 Hope your day goes well 👍👍
Not playing as much we struggle to get 10 players
Morning Hank , Morning Becs , Morning VHFC , Musicman , @thamesvalleyman and all on here , probably the Chelsea game for me tonight and ITV7 ‘r/s don’t forget you could 😂😂 win £1,000 on todays competition … try to have a great day and stay safe everyone 👍
Morning Ludwig
Morning Hank. Leeds showed they had some quality players last night. Plymouth looked knackered at the end. Villa tonight.

Morning all. Graft and golf.
Morning EM
Morning Hank, morning all.
Morning BC

Great photo, @WillInSpain and good story that went with it, @gluepot will be all over it.

Morning mate
Morning all.

For those with an interest, don't forget FAPlayer is showing Chelsea vs SAFC Women ko at 7pm.
Morning chevvies
Morning peeps from an overnight horrendously stormy TN35 more to come later.

Deep in graft, hosting/chairing a meeting for 30ish inc MP etc - they think it’s important anyways 🤷‍♂️

Grub - cod Mediterranean style en papillote, with thin sliced fennel, pepper, carrot, courgette, ginger, garlic & N African spices + crushed & baked new pots & broccoli

Avvegudden
Morning wakey

Last edited:

Morning @sismanhatton...hope you and Mrs s are keeping well ?

Most of the admin staff at the Nuffield have either moved to a different department or left due to stress 😩

We did have a contact there who would go out of her way to help but has now left. I've been told to call back on Monday if I haven't heard anything this week.

Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines.

Morning @two left feet @Bonzo @heroesof73 @WillInSpain @Ark @Ludwig @gluepot @Cyprus @sismanhatton @Mk Mackem @horselover @Al Bundy @Snorbens @macum1920 @Frasmotic
@VHFC

At work until 4pm then heading to the airport, off to.Bangkok with Mrs TVM for a few days.

No football for me today, beer is a possibility.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning @thamesvalleyman ....hope you both have a well earned couple of days away in Bangkok. Got anything planned whilst there mate or just R & R ?
Morning all.

another night of no sleep. watched the concacaf champions league games on fox sports. real esteli putting in a good performance against club america on the game on now. doing well in a poker tournament so hopefully being up all night will make things worthwhile.

will be watching basel u19 vs bayern u19 then villa chelsea game later.
Morning @Mowbray Boss Gilet ...what stops you from sleeping at night ? I'm awake half the night in pain so can sympathise with you.

Last edited:

Back