February 6th live footy on tv

Good morning Hank, nowt for me, and enjoy your bait

Good morning Becs, good morning lads and lasses, back home today and enjoyed our time in Kent with family.
Meeting up with friends from Penrith later, and looking forward to their company.

Have a great day one and all
Morning mate
Morning Hank, morning all.
Morning BC
Morning Vic, we've had rain overnight but it's cloudy and damp now with a double digit temperature.
Raining here
Morning Hank , Morning Becs , VHFC , Musicman , @thamesvalleyman and all on here ..probably the Leeds game for me ( and quick glances at the Aberdeen game to see if NW has worked his charm 😁) … try to have a great day and stay safe everyone 👍
Morning Ludwig

Last edited:
Morning peeps from a windy ( not as bad as owernight) damp/drizzly ( not as wet as owernight) but warm TN35.

Deep in graft, lots on atm inc planning my future, work wise.

Some time off to book as well, a few trips arranged.

Gotto go to Drs, meds collection but I’ll also call in village butchers for stuff various inc pork chops for tonight - mash, greens & heritage carrots will go with em

Missed ITV7 yestda, so this month will be an uphill struggle- again 🙄🤣, others had plenty winners inc MM with 5 👏

Avvegudden

14:00
Fiorentina Women v Inter Milan Women
Coppa Italia Women Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
DAZN 1DAZN

15:00
Mainz U19 v Barcelona U19
UEFA Youth League Play-Off Rou
UEFA.tv

16:00
AC Milan Women v Sassuolo Women
Coppa Italia Women Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
DAZN 1DAZN

19:45
Bayer Leverkusen v VfB Stuttgart
DFB Pokal Quarter-Final
Viaplay Sports 1

Plymouth Argyle v Leeds United
FA Cup Fourth Round Replay
BBC One BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

Glentoran v Cliftonville
Northern Irish Premiership
BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

20:00
Rangers v Aberdeen
Scottish Premiership
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Football Sky Sports Ultra HDR

morning all that’s yer lot Plymouth for me

@Scotty 1978 can you do the match threads tonight please I’m here for my tea Home | Sandstone Nab | Pub and Restaurant | Firebrand

when team news comes out thanks
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Another busy day for me, hopefully be back for the Leeds game but knowing my luck I'll fall asleep and miss it.
Enjoy your day everyone👍

Morning peeps from a windy ( not as bad as owernight) damp/drizzly ( not as wet as owernight) but warm TN35.

Deep in graft, lots on atm inc planning my future, work wise.

Some time off to book as well, a few trips arranged.

Gotto go to Drs, meds collection but I’ll also call in village butchers for stuff various inc pork chops for tonight - mash, greens & heritage carrots will go with em

Missed ITV7 yestda, so this month will be an uphill struggle- again 🙄🤣, others had plenty winners inc MM with 5 👏

Avvegudden
Morning wakey

Morning mate

Morning mate

Morning dom

Morning 1920

Morning mate

Morning Cyprus

Morning TVM

Morning mate

Morning SJL

Morning Andy

Morning Vic

Morning will

Morning Al

Morning mate

Morning Scotty

Morning EM

Morning chunks

Morning edd

Morning becs

Morning KK

Morning horselover
Morning Vic, it's blowing a hoolie down here in MK so will be avoiding the canal tow path with the dogs today.
Morning Hank, Becs and all from Manila, Philippines

Morning @Mk Mackem @horselover @sismanhatton @Cyprus @heroesof73 @WillInSpain @Frasmotic @gluepot @VHFC @two left feet @Al Bundy @Snorbens @macum1920 @Ark @Ludwig
@Bonzo

No beer or football for me today, just work.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning tvm, hope you don't mind me asking but what line of work are you in out there ?
Good evening Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman and all.

Had a wonderful weekend in Rome; a fantastic city and, as everyone has said, it is well worth a visit and I would definitely recommend it to anyone considering going.

I enjoyed the rugby despite the final result being somewhat closer than I anticipated, the Stadio Olympico is a fantastic venue to watch live sport and the Italians were tremendous hosts. Even the weather was fantastic for the first weekend in February.

I saw most things on my bucket list including the Colessum, Imperial Fora, Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain but the highlight for me was undoubtedly Vatican City and St. Peters Basilica which blew me away.

A good point for us yesterday: if you can't win don't lose and we didn't. I watched the second half whilst having a spot of lunch and liquid refreshment in an Irish Pub and gave a hearty cheer when Rusyn scored our late equaliser which might just have been heard back in Thornaby-on-Tees.

No work tomorrow, just household chores and shopping but will hopefully watch the FA Cup match on BBC One to cast an eye over our next opponents Plymouth Argyle.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling ☺️😁
Morning @Cyprus, sounds like you had a great weekend in Rome, its a place we always wanted to visit but never got round to it.
Good morning Hank, Becs, and everyone, nowt for me today. We're off to Winchester for a day out, some friends are visiting later in the year and want to visit so this is a recce for that return and although we lived here for a couple of years it was over 30 years ago. I expect the Cathedral is still in the same place but lots of other changes around the city.

Have a touristy Tuesday one and all.
Morning KK...I lived in Southampton for over 10yrs and often visited Winchester. As you know it's a beautiful place with some lovley riverside walks. The river Test is so clear you can see the trout swimming around and theres some lovley old pubs to stop off at.

Last edited:
Morning Vic, it's blowing a hoolie down here in MK so will be avoiding the canal tow path with the dogs today.

Morning tvm, hope you don't mind me asking but what line of work are you in out there ?

Morning @Cyprus, sounds like you had a great weekend in Rome, its a place we always wanted to visit but never got round to it.

Morning KK...I lived in Southampton for over 10yrs and often visited Winchester. As you know it's a beautiful place with some lovley riverside walks. The river Test is so clear you can see the trout swimming around and theres some lovley old pubs to stop off at.
Bit of a breeze hear. Just back from walk with grandson so he could have a sleep
Afternoon all
Afternoon Hank and all

Afternoon gluepot
Good afternoon VH, just been reading about Peter Butterworth, one of the Carry On actors. Apparently he was a POW and helped to organise The Great Escape and the Wooden Horse escape. But when he applied for a role in the Wooden Horse film, he was turned down because they said he didn't look like a POW.
BBC News - Carry On films: The star who helped World War II prisoners escape

Back