20:00
Athletic Bilbao v Girona
La Liga
Viaplay Sports 1 LA LIGA TV

20:00
Everton v Crystal Palace
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Morning all that’s yer lot assuming I’m not comatose or in nick or both Everton game for me
I was going to write you a drinking song for your birthday Hank, but I couldn't get past the first few Bars.

Morning Hank, morning everyone
Everton game for me also.

Is there a guess the age of the birthday boy competition.
Winner gets to do tomorrows football fixtures😂
I'll say 56
Happy birthday mate👍🍻
Afternoon bonzo
Afternoon all, first of all special Birthday greetings to Hank, and hope he gets his birthday wish from Beale.
Will watch the Everton game or shall I watch Jason Statham in The Beekeeper.
Anyway have goodun folks.
Afternoon ark

Afternoon everyone 😊 just back from a canal side stroll, weather is still beautiful with sunny spells @14° . Can't believe its February with blossom on trees and shrubs in the garden starting to grow.

Just sat having a cuppa watching 4 Red Kites above and surrounding the gardens. Must be a mating ritual or someone's thrown some chicken on their shed roof. Very colourful display with the vibrant colours reflecting the 🌞.

Afternoon all, just back from my trot an' it was hard work but I'll attempt a repeat tomorra. Coffee, cool down, shower, then extended loafing.
Afternoon KK
Afternoon everyone 😊 just back from a canal side stroll, weather is still beautiful with sunny spells @14° . Can't believe its February with blossom on trees and shrubs in the garden starting to grow.

Just sat having a cuppa watching 4 Red Kites above and surrounding the gardens. Must be a mating ritual or someone's thrown some chicken on their shed roof. Very colourful display with the vibrant colours reflecting the 🌞.
Afternoon mate

Been watching buzzards here, our reglar bop in this area

Warmer weather we thought 🤷‍♂️

Thank the Lord, don’t know the bloke and don’t like to judge unless I meet someone but he wasn’t right for us, need to take the time to get the right person next 🙏👍
Dodds till the end of the season and see what falls out of the tree, anybody who costs money will be out. Ah'm disappointed that we couldn't get Stoke to poach the useless tw*t.
Looks like he's gone 🙏 🎉 🥳

The Beale not Hank!
Have ya got a git big dog poo bag to have him carted away in?

Back