20:00
Athletic Bilbao v Girona
La Liga
Viaplay Sports 1 LA LIGA TV

Everton v Crystal Palace
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Morning all that’s yer lot assuming I’m not comatose or in nick or both Everton game for me

Athletic Bilbao v Girona
La Liga

Everton v Crystal Palace
Premier League

Morning all that’s yer lot assuming I’m not comatose or in nick or both Everton game for me
Evening Hank all. Happy birthday Hank. Everton game for me.
Have a good Monday everyone
Will watch a bit of the Everton game.
Happy birthday hank.
Evening tenpins
Evening Hank, happy birthday for tomorrow, hope you have a great day, stay sober and safe 👍
Morning Becs, AtS and all, might watch a bit of Everton, hope they win 🙏
Have a Happy Monday 👍👍
Evening 1920

Athletic Bilbao v Girona
La Liga

Everton v Crystal Palace
Premier League

Evening Hank Becs and fine folk
Everton v Palace for me
Stay healthy be lucky and FTM!
Happy birthday Hank!
Will you be having a drink to celebrate your big day?

Evening everyone and happy birthday Hank 🎂

No football for us on Monday, watched Luton today and my god did they give Man Utd a scare 😳

All sorts of rumours flying around re MB guess we will find out if anything behind them soon enough.

Have a marvellous Monday one and all, stay safe and keep smiling 😃

Wishing you a very happy birthday for tomorrow Hank, many happy returns of the day from a fellow Piscean (it's mine on Tuesday, shameless plug!) ...

Good evening @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman, @Mk Mackem and all.

Have had a busy but productive day which culminated in a lovely walk in the sunshine along the seafront at Seaton Carew with my wife and dog.

Looking forward to work tomorrow like a hole in the head following the weekends football results and expect my Middlesbrough supporting colleagues will be only too willing to discuss their impressive victory in Leicester and our latest defeat at the hands of Mowbray's mob with me. Deep joy 😂😊

I might watch the Premier League match on Sky Sports Main Event tomorrow evening if I have the will and inclination.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😌😁

Morning/night all. Happy birthday hank. Palace game for me if I can be bothered
Evening mate
Evening everyone and happy birthday Hank 🎂

No football for us on Monday, watched Luton today and my god did they give Man Utd a scare 😳

All sorts of rumours flying around re MB guess we will find out if anything behind them soon enough.

Have a marvellous Monday one and all, stay safe and keep smiling 😃
Evening mate. All will be revealed if not tomorrow regarding MB. Have a good day mate
Wishing you a very happy birthday for tomorrow Hank, many happy returns of the day from a fellow Piscean (it's mine on Tuesday, shameless plug!) ...

Good evening @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman, @Mk Mackem and all.

Have had a busy but productive day which culminated in a lovely walk in the sunshine along the seafront at Seaton Carew with my wife and dog.

Looking forward to work tomorrow like a hole in the head following the weekends football results and expect my Middlesbrough supporting colleagues will be only too willing to discuss their impressive victory in Leicester and our latest defeat at the hands of Mowbray's mob with me. Deep joy 😂😊

I might watch the Premier League match on Sky Sports Main Event tomorrow evening if I have the will and inclination.

Evening mate

Last edited:

Evening @Cyprus....I missed going out with her indoors and the mutts today as I had to wait in for a delivery.

The last 4 days have been awesome and you would never think it was mid February. Our flowering cherry trees are in blossom along with our apple trees, crazy crazy weather.

Back