February 10th live footy on tv

Morning Hank, Becs, TVM enjoy Thailand the missus and I had a great holiday there many years ago long before it became popular. Wakey eating KFC 😱 the last one I had was a soggy mess!
ATS enjoy your day, Vic, T, macum and all. Pottering and background footy while try to keep up with our game. Then the rugby and a few beers.
Morning snorbens
Morning All,
Morning @gluepot - the moon is actually waxing (strictly speaking) but nevertheless still 0% visible so it's new moon to me 🤓
Just about to get some leg stretching out the way before KO.
I know it's gonna be mowed off with walkers & joggers. Where've they all been for the last two days 🌧️🌪️ ? Amateurs 😆
Expecting us to win as I always do so I'm at least in a good mood till the ffs moment 🤷‍♂️🤞

@T_Bone my MiL has got a Hiatus Hernia. I'm taking her for her anaesthetist assessment for op on Monday.
She's a fit as a lop (everything is at 100mph) and because of that they're reluctant to operate :eek:🤷‍♂️

Haway the lads 🤞👍
Morning mate

Morning All,
Morning @gluepot - the moon is actually waxing (strictly speaking) but nevertheless still 0% visible so it's new moon to me 🤓
Just about to get some leg stretching out the way before KO.
I know it's gonna be mowed off with walkers & joggers. Where've they all been for the last two days 🌧️🌪️ ? Amateurs 😆
Expecting us to win as I always do so I'm at least in a good mood till the ffs moment 🤷‍♂️🤞

@T_Bone my MiL has got a Hiatus Hernia. I'm taking her for her anaesthetist assessment for op on Monday.
She's a fit as a lop (everything is at 100mph) and because of that they're reluctant to operate :eek:🤷‍♂️

Haway the lads 🤞👍
Good luck to your MIL. I e been on a pill a day for it for about five years now. Thankfully I’m not bothered by it that often but last night was really bad.
Grandkids have arrived, they sleep at ours on a Saturday but not tonight as they’re going to the Sunderland Empire to see Shrek.👍

What a life, you should get over here where it's dull, raining and misty😂
Cheers @Ark , back in March for my niece's wedding , hope the weather is a bit better by then!
Morning @thamesvalleyman sounds like you are having a fantastic time, hopefully the lads can top off your few days away.

Will you be back at the Heckle and Jeckle with your fellow Mackems in time for the game ?

Hi @Mk Mackem no I'm still in Bangkok. Hoping to watch our game later. Flying back to Manila on Sunday.

Last edited:
Afternoon everyone, just back from walking with her indoors and the mutts, got absolutely soaked with that really fine rain that gets everywhere.

Watching Ipswich v West Bron, decent game and a draw would be good for us.

I hope Beale goes for it today and plays our strongest attacking teal with Rusyn up top !!!

3 - 0 to the lads Rusyn hat trick 👌

Back