February 10th live footy on tv

Morning Hank, Becs and all from Bangkok, Thailand.

Morning @sismanhatton @Cyprus @Mk Mackem @horselover @VHFC @gluepot @Al Bundy @Bonzo @WillInSpain @two left feet @Snorbens @macum1920 @Ludwig @Ark @Frasmotic @heroesof73

Had a good day yesterday , went to the Jim Thompson house, interesting story about him too. Had dinner a fantastic restaurant down by the river and was surprised to see a constant stream of disco boats going by, reminded me of the old River Boat Shuffes from yesteryear.

Will hopefully see our game tonight (thanks @Luna17 for the recommendation), beer is also a possibility.

Stay safe everyone.
What a life, you should get over here where it's dull, raining and misty😂

Morning Hank, Becs, TVM enjoy Thailand the missus and I had a great holiday there many years ago long before it became popular. Wakey eating KFC 😱 the last one I had was a soggy mess!
ATS enjoy your day, Vic, T, macum and all. Pottering and background footy while try to keep up with our game. Then the rugby and a few beers.

Morning Hank, Morning All

Pub footy, SOL, Rugby in pub for the duck.

Stay Safe
Morning edd
Morning all.

Anyone able to shed light on why the u18 games are televised yet we’re not allowed to be if Premier league games on?
Morning mate
morning all our game for me hawaawaayy..
Morning Mally
Morning Hank, morning all you Hanksters out there.
Have a great weekend.
Morning BC
Morning peeps from a much improved weather wise TN35, only drizzle & breezy all day 🙄

Fam day including babysitting at youngests whilst he & partner go shopping for baby stuff - due soonish. They are an hour away so a trail through floods tbh

I’ll be cooking a brunch before we go 👍

They have decided on a git KFC delivery for all this early eve - can’t remember last time I had one 🤷‍♂️

When home I expect we’ll be on cheese & biccies & Primitivo 🍷

Avvegudden
Morning wakey

Last edited:
Morning Hank, Becs, TVM enjoy Thailand the missus and I had a great holiday there many years ago long before it became popular. Wakey eating KFC 😱 the last one I had was a soggy mess!
ATS enjoy your day, Vic, T, macum and all. Pottering and background footy while try to keep up with our game. Then the rugby and a few beers.
I’ve never had a KFC or a Burger King and it’s about twenty years since I had a McDonalds.
I might try a KFC one of these days 👍

Morning All,
Morning @gluepot - the moon is actually waxing (strictly speaking) but nevertheless still 0% visible so it's new moon to me 🤓
Just about to get some leg stretching out the way before KO.
I know it's gonna be mowed off with walkers & joggers. Where've they all been for the last two days 🌧️🌪️ ? Amateurs 😆
Expecting us to win as I always do so I'm at least in a good mood till the ffs moment 🤷‍♂️🤞

@T_Bone my MiL has got a Hiatus Hernia. I'm taking her for her anaesthetist assessment for op on Monday.
She's a fit as a lop (everything is at 100mph) and because of that they're reluctant to operate :eek:🤷‍♂️

Haway the lads 🤞👍

Back