Favourite Type of Dismissal

A “batter” slogging one straight up in the air looking for an amazing six (oh yeah!) and caught by the bowler after a bit of a juggle at the second attempt. Fantastic cricket

Last edited:
I’ve always enjoyed a good mankading me… some asshat batsman getting what’s due. Especially when it’s “controversial”. Nothing better than a hypocritical dildo-head complaining that him being caught cheating is the bowlers fault. Screw them. In fact, I would propose that if a batsman gets mankaded in the first innings, he’s out in the second innings as well.

I’ve always enjoyed a good mankading me… some asshat batsman getting what’s due. Especially when it’s “controversial”. Nothing better than a hypocritical dildo-head complaining that him being caught cheating is the bowlers fault. Screw them. In fact, I would propose that if a batsman gets mankaded in the first innings, he’s out in the second innings as well.
🤣Class

Fast bowler cartwheeling the stumps is the right answer, although some fancy Dan getting stumped charging the spinner is also good to see.
Cartwheeling stump is definitely the best but I can't decide between the extravagant leave of an inswinger into off stump or when they play for the ball hitting middle and leg but it swings/seams into the off stump.

Best stumpings are when they charge so far down the wicketkeeper waits for them to turn around before just nudging a bail off.

although some fancy Dan getting stumped charging the spinner is also good to see.
I got out that way last Sunday. Tbf I was fucked after batting for 35 overs. Charged, missed it and just kept walking :lol:

for me you can’t beat a stump cartwheeling out of the ground. Don’t see it very often these days.

Last edited:
Still my favourite ever delivery

Although I do like a one that just clips the top of off, after a batsman has played a great defensive shot on the line where the ball should have been.

Best one I've seen was Carse in the Royal London Cup a couple of years ago. Think it was Dearden or Cosgrove from Leicestershire. The stump ended up nearly at the wicket keeper.

Couldn't find it but this one from Jeff Thomson gives you the idea:

Back