Favourite aftershave/cologne

Status
Not open for further replies.

My natural pheromones are enough to send the lasses in the office wild.

I probably have the biggest collection of EDT''s but despite having had them for years I don't think I have ever used any of them. It's only now I am considering wearing them. Till now I have never believed in them. I have always thought that the kind of people who are in the adverts for them are the ones who wear them. So unless you are the sort who goes to party's held on a rooftop in Paris wearing a £3m Armani suit or feels compelled to shag your lass on top of a taxi in broad daylight then you don't wear them.

I have two bottles of Adidas Eau De Toilette (one called Ice Divine and the other is called Intense Touch), three bottles of something called "Urban Elements" bought from Next in a pack, Colours of Benneton (in a blue hexagonal bottle), Paco Rabanne Pour Homme, something from someone called Jasper Conran and my lass bought me last Christmas Sauvage. I also have a Ferrari branded EDT.

I think the only ones I have worn is Adidas "Ice Divine" I wore to the Blackpool game and I worse "Intense Touch" to take my lass to Durham City.

So I don't have a favourite as I have never worn any of them to know the difference.

Last edited:
Louis Vuitton sur la route
Comme des garçons man
Hermes

Joop 🤢

Acqua di Parma colonia club :cool:

Our lass just bought a massive bottle of Joop. £75 in boots, but only £35 in the perfume shop.

Carolina Herrera Prive' - it's f***ing lush, lasses love it and it's not widely available at the moment, limited mainly to airports and online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back