Favourite aftershave/cologne

Could be a new fragrance, a classic, or a hidden gem. Looking to buy a couple of new ones so I’m looking for ideas. I already own the following:

Dior- Sauvage
Tom Ford - Black Orchid
Creed - Aventus

At the moment I have:

At the moment I have:
Bleu De Chanel parfum
YSL Y
YSL La Nuit De L’Homme
John Richmond Rock and Roll
and Next Code Red which is sensational and cheap

getting Mont Blanc spirit for Christmas off me mar

After reading through these posts, I bought a sample of Mont Blanc Explorer, and I'm really pleased with it, so thanks to all who recommended the stuff.

I also bought a sample of Creed, Green Irish Tweed, which I'm wearing now, and it's great stuff, which I'd definitely recommend.

It's only a matter of time, before Helen Skelton, Abbie Dewhurst and Martine McCutcheon, find out what aftershave I'm wearing, and all take it in turns, to ravage my body. 😊

After reading through these posts, I bought a sample of Mont Blanc Explorer, and I'm really pleased with it, so thanks to all who recommended the stuff.

I also bought a sample of Creed, Green Irish Tweed, which I'm wearing now, and it's great stuff, which I'd definitely recommend.

It's only a matter of time, before Helen Skelton, Abbie Dewhurst and Martine McCutcheon, find out what aftershave I'm wearing, and all take it in turns, to ravage my body. 😊
Those girls are probably using the same perfume as you so we had better get ready for some disturbing News Headlines !

Hugo Boss The Scent is probably my favourite got a 100ml bottle for Christmas. Night by Boss is also up there

Givenchy Gentlemen
Paco Rabanne Invictus

Canny well stocked up on aftershaves 8 good different ones :cool:

Last edited:

Back