Fat Spanish waiter to be given £70 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

£70m including wages and agent fees won't get them far.
2 x £10m players on £50,000 a week on 4 year contracts = about half the money gone !!!

And how do you know this made-up £70m is to include agent fees and salary?

Christ, you're speculating on speculation :lol:

I'm surprised more hasn't been made of the dopey twat on this thread who thinks you only need to beat second to win the league!

If you get more points than first place you are first. More points than second and you take second place from them! How do people not get this.:lol:

Because then you'd still be second.
If a team in first had 86 points at the end of the season, and 2nd place had 75, that means the first place team would have only needed 76 to win, despite the 11 point cushion.

Because then you'd still be second.
If a team in first had 86 points at the end of the season, and 2nd place had 75, that means the first place team would have only needed 76 to win, despite the 11 point cushion.
That's what I said. More points than second leaves you second! The team with 86 points only needed to get 76 to win but the team in second needed 87 to win. First place team doesn't vanish from the league.

Bournemouth didnt think so

Yes they did you massive big fibber.

"Howe said of Ritchie’s departure: “We weren’t happy to let him go - Matt’s an outstanding player.

“But the reality is that we just couldn’t compete with Newcastle’s finances and Matty expressed a desire to leave.

“I’ll make it clear there was no ill feeling between us, just a lot of mutual respect; the fact that he’d done well for us and hopefully we’ve done well for him.

“We all wish him well in his new career at Newcastle.”"

Yes they did you massive big fibber.

"Howe said of Ritchie’s departure: “We weren’t happy to let him go - Matt’s an outstanding player.

“But the reality is that we just couldn’t compete with Newcastle’s finances and Matty expressed a desire to leave.

“I’ll make it clear there was no ill feeling between us, just a lot of mutual respect; the fact that he’d done well for us and hopefully we’ve done well for him.

“We all wish him well in his new career at Newcastle.”"

Stop using facts, it's not fair on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back