Fat Mike Ashley

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJM

Striker
I've just had a thought that makes me sick.
If the fat fookah hoodwinks someone into buying the Mags, he might bring his cash over to Ellis and buy us on the cheap.

If the fat fookah hoodwinks someone into buying the Mags, he might bring his cash over to Ellis and buy us on the cheap.

Would have him in a heart beat over Short (and cant stand him).....Suspect he wont own another club, will have had his fill of football fans after owning that shower.

He's considerably better than Ellis Short. Although I'd still be telling him to fuck off the second he walked through the door as he is considerably worse than what we deserve

Well he had the sense to support the manager after relegation to give him a good shot at getting straight back up. Achieved that and now knows he is in a better place to sell them! Short seems content to let the club keep sliding and hope to find a buyer ffs

Would love Ashley to buy our Texan fuckwit out but will never happen. Imagine a mid table, stable PL team, wages under control, a manager well thought of by the fans and a chance to really kick on.

Tell u Wat mate, much as I loathe the fat twat, I bet he gets his money

He'd be a better owner than Short. The mags need to be careful what they wish for. I don't get the hate they have for him tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back